FS NH: 16x7 six-spoke RS rims with excellent Bridgestone RE-01Rs

LordBass

**SOLD** 4/18/2010.

16x7 six-spoke classic RS rims with Bridgestone Potenza RE-01R tires. Tire size is 205/55/16, it's wide for a 205. 16x7 wheels clear Subaru 4-pot brakes. Wheels will fit any Impreza except the STI.

I've owned the rims since early 2002. Minor curb rash on two rims from first owner. Rims have had zero winter use (they came from Florida). Tires were only used in 2009 and have 4000 miles. They are very nearly new - despite the aggressive tires, I don't drive very hard.

One tire picked up a nail, but was patched and got us home from Quebec City with no problem at all.

This is a superb setup for a non-turbo Impreza, Legacy or pre-2006 WRX. If you're running all-seasons, this will feel like a Ferrari F1 in Eau Rouge. Set is mounted, balanced, and ready to bolt on your car.

Available in Dover, NH. I'm near Portsmouth, NH, and South Berwick/Kittery/York, Maine.

wheels.jpg

wheels1.jpg

wheels2.jpg

wheels3.jpg

wheels4.jpg

wheels5.jpg

wheels6.jpg

wheels7.jpg

wheels8.jpg

wheels9.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
+1 for the RE-01R's free bump. These are some good tires and I've had mine for a little while now, nice and sticky. Patched 2 and they're still truckin'.

LordBass

I'd argue in favor of the '98 goldies and the early 2nd gen UK WRX 17" rims being better, but yes these are great. Thanks.
default_smile.png

RallyCat

Three days too late. Just put new rubber on the 16" WRX rims I have for my TS wagon. I would have snagged these in a heartbeat otherwise - the six spokes would look great on a bug eye wagon. Oh well. Good luck with the sale.

4WRXter

Skier!
^^^^^^^^^^Kat, if you buy these, I would be interested in your black 6 spokes that are on the STi. Those would be exactly what I am looking for. Just sayin'.

Nigel Prodrive

Dirt surfer
:hyper2:no no it is I who needs Kat's black 6-spokes!

elbow elbow, hip-check, hip-check, don't make me resort to high-sticking.

no, wait...I don't even gots a suby no more
default_cool.png

[[[o jeez we are a freaking hopeless buncha subie parts junkies, I mean vultures.......]]]

katnip

the car is black. I swear
^^^^^^^^^^Kat, if you buy these, I would be interested in your black 6 spokes that are on the STi. Those would be exactly what I am looking for. Just sayin'.
Sorry, I be a whore.
default_cool.png
:banana:I want two sets of 6 spokes one for winter, one for summer. besides right now they are extremely chipped black, the quicky rattle can job did not make out very well this winter. Luckily, dirty hides a lot.

LordBass

That's true.. These will fit an '04 STi.. Forgot about that. They had been on my '02 TS, a rather different driving experience.
default_cool.png

The wheelset is available, let me know if you're interested in more info or would like to meet up.

RallyCat

That's true.. These will fit an '04 STi with a WRX or Group N brake conversion.. Forgot about that. They had been on my '02 TS, a rather different driving experience.
default_additional_party.gif

The wheelset is available, let me know if you're interested in more info or would like to meet up.
Fixored...

Don't want people thinking they can just slap these onto their stock 04 STI's.

LordBass

A few pics of them on my old Impreza. The rims look great on a bugeye.

(The tires from this pic are gone - the RE-01Rs have no autox or track time).

ImprezaAutox3.jpg

Ghost of WBMs past:

DSC01700.JPG

katnip

the car is black. I swear
Fixored...
Don't want people thinking they can just slap these onto their stock 04 STI's.
thanks Tim. I should have noted that my STi has a brake conversion. If these are still around when the tax return hits, I will snatch these up.

inski

Plus +1 for LordBass. He's been with us Subaru nerds for a LONNNNNNGGG time. He even DJ-ed the Wicked Big Meet! Oh yeah, "That" LordBass!!

LordBass

Hey now, another old timer like me.
default_frown.gif
Yes I dj'd the WBM twice at Nashoba Valley, and once at Wachusett. Lots of good car-related memories over the past 10 years.

As for the wheels, they sold today to a good home in Vermont. Thanks for your interest, all.

Back