GC parts. fits any impreza 93-01.

sooch

Type-RA
Okay folks I've got a bunch of parts for the GC/GF chassis.

GC Side-skirts-$100 --PENDING SALE--

---Black/unpainted. They could use a respray. A few scuffs from being on the car from rocks. All mounting points are intact and useable. I can also include 16 brand new clips that will mount right up to the car.

8034450239_077547f52d.jpg

8034449455_81d6ec5043.jpg

GC Aero guards-$75 --PENDING SALE--

---These are replica's but very damn good ones. They are fiberglass and need new holes drilled for mounting. No scuffs or anything I just repainted them in trim color.

8034448158_2e60734318.jpg

GC Rear spats-SOLD

GC Carbon-fiber Hood-$150 (obo)

---Seibon carbon fiber hood. Legit and lightweight. I have the hood pins that will allow you to secure the hood. I would recommend new ones, but that's up to you. I had no problems with this hood, very light and its in pretty good shape.

8034450928_17ff681f2d.jpg

GC OEM headlights-$100

---No blemishes with these, no leaks in them either. Worked great for me,but I am going for a different look and I no longer need these.

8034451499_2693c929a8.jpg

V2 intercooler splitter-$125

---Great condition, nothing wrong with it. almost doubt anyone want this or could use it if they wanted to...

98-01 Extended arm rest-$50

---Great condition, no rips on top. This item isn't currently with me, but I can get a picture soon. Its pretty straight forward however.

Working on getting pictures. I am uploading them to flickr or imgur or whatever as I write this.

Last edited by a moderator:

boxerboost

but srsly... if you cut the black tape thin and long, and weave it diagonally....

sooch

Type-RA
ellieast has first dibs. Still waiting for my hood to arrive. Has not been shipped out yet, the guy has 15 orders backed up...

sooch

Type-RA
Negative, same one as before. Painted black for now just waiting to be not so busy to paint match it.

sooch

Type-RA
you have that old school L bumper right? I plan on getting rid of the RS bumper for a version 4 next summer. Maybe we can work something out?

sooch

Type-RA
the hood is being shipped to me today or tomorrow. once that is in my possession, everything will really be for sale. ellieast still has dibs.

smelt240

OK,let me know asap if he doesn't want them,I do if not. Also,I didnt see any pics of the hood,can you get any?

edit: Sorry Vegasjetta! Just re-read the full post,I guess Id be 3rd in line....

flat4awd

Owl's Auto JDM
I want the carbon fiber hood because It's light and that makes cars go faster

Oh and the hood pins are LEGIT, kid

sooch

Type-RA
I cant speak for the rest of the car, but i know that when traveling 130mph it WILL NOT open
default_additional_computer.gif

On a serious note. Hood is at my house in Scarborough picking it up on sunday and leaving the other hood with my dad. Those who want this, keep your eyes open for a pm in the future.

sooch

Type-RA
anyone interested in the headlights or hood now? ellieast has NOT gotten back to me... Anyone who wants this pm or text 207-838-7837

Latest posts

Back