GC parts. fits any impreza 93-01.

sooch

Type-RA
BUMP -- new stuff added, post revised. I wont need any of this for the next "version" of my car so anything goes. Also feel free to ask for other things, this car most likely will be parked for the winter and teardown next spring

sooch

Type-RA
They have your name on 'em Matt. Im in scarborough tonight and tomorrow if you wanna meet up tomorrow before I head to Mikes.

I can't remember if I have your phone number, be sure to text me: 838-7837

Matt

nice, 776-8178 ill be around all day cleaning my buell, let me know when and ill find you or i might even hang out at mikes

flat4awd

Owl's Auto JDM
Damn you Matt those spats should have been mine. GLWS.

Last edited by a moderator:

sooch

Type-RA
The next "version"?
I am going backwards in Subaru years because the farther I get away from 2008-2012, the better it gets
default_wink.png
. The v5/6 gc is occupied by Matt and Ricks clean cars. They are worlds better than mine so I need to stand out somehow.

should have said prior version!!!
Matt gets it! I was wondering when someone would catch on
default_banana.gif

WRB_Tank

How much is it going to cost to add 2 doors and have the roof reskinned to non-moonroof/rally vent?

LOL

Seriously though V1/2 is much rarer in this area so props.

sooch

Type-RA
How much is it going to cost to add 2 doors and have the roof reskinned to non-moonroof/rally vent?

LOL

Seriously though V1/2 is much rarer in this area so props.
Roof vent is ~$300 and a shell isn't much more than a grand?

My coupe shell is rotted away from some shoddy "rust repair". Basically anything on the floor is rusted. Since I have the opportunity to get a new shell I might as well change up the look and do something different.

Latest posts

Back