GI-EG33 swap

Status
Not open for further replies.

spartan5

looking that way,nothing is set in stone,I'll know today.Like I said,I need cash bad,and the first one to show up with it gets the car,not trying to hurt anyones feelings or anything.

Taiden

How far are you from South Portland?

Do you have any way to prove that the motor runs?

I have cash in hand. I PMd you my phone number.

spartan5

no I don't, I bought it a year ago,it ran for me before I purchased it,and it's been stored ever since. I'm over an hour from So Po,so I don't know if/or you want to do anything,pm'ed you back.

spartan5

also...bump as I move starting next Saturday,and the motor will be loaded up and shipped to my new home on Sunday,so...if you want it,the time to put the rubber to the road and come get it is NOW.

Taiden

Hey, I tried to contact you via text like you suggested but you won't answer back. I want to see both the OBS and the eg33 but you won't respond to text messages.

spartan5

I've gotten none,I've had my phone on me all day,bro...I live up in the woods,so my home reception is shoddy at best....so I don't know why you are making it seem like I'm avoiding you or being shady,you haven't called my number,cause it would have popped up at some point today....and FYI the OBS is sold.

Last edited by a moderator:

Taiden

No no, no problems. I just wanted to let you know what was going on. I'll just PM you again I guess. Thanks for letting me know what's up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back