Good Portland/Freeport-area indy subie mechanic?

smosh

Yes, I know the site is sponsored by Evergreen, but it's way out of our way for service. (and thanks for sponsoring!!!! Seriously.)

Looking for someone local to Portland or Freeport to do 90k maintenance, etc. Yes, I can do lots of it, but if the price is right, I'd prefer to mix and match.

Thanks!

Nate

Founding Father
What kind of car is this on? I would like to move this thread to the right forum.

Mark

Chip's in portland I guess.

I'd just make the trip to Auburn, it's not that long, I've been there a few times. You'll pay the same amount anyway

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
Lobstah or Evergreen. You know when people are driving from different states just to go to Evergreen that they're the bee's knees.

-=Lobstah=-

Even Lobstah goes to Evegreen for parts and aligments, cuz they are the bestest!!!!
default_smile.png

smosh

Nate, it's an '05 Outback. My wife's car. Love to find a place around Fport that offers shuttle service to Bean. That way _I_ don't have to bring it to Patriot or EG.

Lobstah, is your shop just called "Lobstah's"?
default_smile.png

smosh

Oooooh, Lifetime Valet for people who bought their cars at Patriot because Evergreen didn't exist but want to get their service done at Evergreen. Very cool!
default_smile.png
right?

Latest posts

Back