Got another wagon!!!

jcovey2.5

Well it deff goes! but OMG turbo lag haha i think boost kicks in at like 5k. So it really needs a new tune... i have a dyno graph from when it was tuned by my camera battery is dead...

In really good shape, some minor wear and tear on the outside. The center console trims i guess they didnt care too much about bc they marked it up some when they popped it out with a screw driver. i can fix that a bit though.

I really barely even noticed the noise of PPG's, so im probably going to be up in the air about switching with the 6 speed later or not...

Last edited by a moderator:

Nigel Prodrive

Dirt surfer
before u go crazy with more mods, get it running right the way it is...de longer u run it on a halfass tune, the more likely u r to have Big Prob$ down the line. go slowly b 4 u go Too Fast grasshoppa

Stein

Stein
Is the drivetrain that's in it still good? What's going to happen with that once the STI stuff is in this car?

jcovey2.5

before u go crazy with more mods, get it running right the way it is...de longer u run it on a halfass tune, the more likely u r to have Big Prob$ down the line. go slowly b 4 u go Too Fast grasshoppa
Ya im only doing DIY mods right now nothing that i really have to spend money on. i might also swap over some parts from the old wagon too. i dont have the money to dump into it so the tune is going to be the first thing..

Is the drivetrain that's in it still good? What's going to happen with that once the STI stuff is in this car?
Not sure if i understand the question, but of the drivetrains are still good. i am eventually make the new wagon a full sti swap.

jcovey2.5

Well I finally sold the PPG trans, so here is what is in store for now!

My 07 STi 6speed is going in and my STi block is getting bored to 100mm, and the wiseco pistons are being used with the other internals I already had (ARP headstuds, ACL bearings, COBB rods)

Also bought a used set of Grimmspeed PnP and Coated black intake manifold, TB, and TGV's. Along with a set of Helix 860cc Injectors. I even traded my Deadbolt SZ49 turbo for a SZ55!

This is what I plan on purchasing next:

- ACT clutch kit with flywheel (thinking sprung 6 puck)

- endlinks

- Steed Speed inline BOV

- Synapse EWG

- Red IC couplers

- gauges with pod

- S204 dash kit

- interior amber lights

- resonated mid pipe

- group n mount kit

- phenolic spacers and gaskets

- tune with multiple maps

jcovey2.5

Well i just ordered a bunch of new parts last week!!!!

Cant wait to get them on
default_smile.png

Wiseco 100mm Pistons

Cometic 100mm Head Gaskets

Gates Racing Timing Belt

ACT 6 Puck sprung w/ XT Pressure Plate

ACT StreetLite Flywheel

Whiteline Endlinks - Front and rear

Red Vibrant IC Couplings

11mm STI Oil Pump

Group N- Motor, Trans, and Pitch Stop mounts

KS 9.5mm Phenolic Spacers

Tsudo Resonated Mid-pipe

Grimmspeed 44mm EWG Up-Pipe

Synapse Syncronic 50mm EWG

Steed Speed In-Line BOV

EvilAsPie

I drive by your place everyday. I saw the car when it was sitting there. It looked super sick even from a distance! Can't wait to see it all together!

Smiththers

funny, when i read the title i saw "got another weapon!" granted, that's not what it says, that car would be a weapon with all the goodies i saw in the first pics!

jcovey2.5

Ya i see you drive by everyday too, just saw you a few mins ago actually haha.

but ya cant wait till its done!

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Yeah this car does looks awesome!! I saw it the other day, in pieces!!! Can't wait to see it done!!

jcovey2.5

looks even better in person....and definetely hauls ass....i like it better than the red one...haha
haha bought time you got on here!

Im still waiting on the pistons, had some issues with shipping... As soon as they get here the block will go to the machine shop. Then we can finally make some progress!!!

jcovey2.5

Well i finally got the Steed Speed In-Line BOV in today. Im impressed, its definitely well crafted and cant wait to get it in. There is very few people that have used these, never mind on a Subaru, so i wanted to try it out. Check out the video on youtube.

Closed

DSC03627.jpg

Open

DSC03630.jpg

In other news... I'm still waiting on the motor at the machine shop. they have been super busy but it should be done the end of next week.

jcovey2.5

Well after 3 months i finally got my motor back from the machine shop...

It took far far too long even if they were busy!!!

Started getting the tranny and rear diff back in today with the help of Lobstah and my friend Dave. As well as taking apart the dash to prepare for the wiring. We will be back at it tomorrow to see what else we can get done!

Ill take some pics before the motor goes in.

inski

I bet you're excited about that! Hopefully soon the motor can make some BRAAAPPMMmmmmmmmmblubblublubblublublublub.

Latest posts

Back