Got another wagon!!!

jcovey2.5

Well it rolls, but not under its own power...

Finally got it out of the garage though!

IMG00150-20100905-1605.jpg

Motor will be next. Along with trying to figure out how the hell to get the glove box out...

It is somehow stuck shut, and the rest of the dash cant come off until its out.

jcovey2.5

is it locked?You can go in from the side also.
Well when i got the car the handle was broken, and it seemed to be locked. It would not unlock though. So we ripped the lock out to find the metal striker bar that handle latches to is not even there. So i have no clue how it is even staying stuck shut...

Which side can you go in from?

inski

Well when i got the car the handle was broken, and it seemed to be locked. It would not unlock though. So we ripped the lock out to find the metal striker bar that handle latches to is not even there. So i have no clue how it is even staying stuck shut...Which side can you go in from?
Nevermind. I was thinking Legacy. Imprezas have more of an inclosed bucket for a glove box. On the legacys sometimes you can get to the stuff jamming the glove box from the pass. door side. Theres a panel you can pop off on those.

jcovey2.5

Well finally got back up to the car today. Got out the wire harness so i can start making a mess soon... Hopefully the splicing the harness goes smooth, never done this before!

Damn idiots glued the fricken glovebox shut!!! Pretty much just pried it open...

jcovey2.5

Well Lobstah had to move to AZ today, so my car didnt get finished...

I had AAA tow it back to my place last night. The motor still has to be assembled, the wire harness has to be merged, and the motor has to be put back in.

I have the ability to work on these things, just not the knowledge. So if any one could help that would be amazing!

I'm out of work again so it makes it even harder to get a job with out a car...

Stein

Stein
Well Lobstah had to move to AZ today, so my car didnt get finished...

I had AAA tow it back to my place last night. The motor still has to be assembled, the wire harness has to be merged, and the motor has to be put back in.

I have the ability to work on these things, just not the knowledge. So if any one could help that would be amazing!

I'm out of work again so it makes it even harder to get a job with out a car...
??? What happened?

jcovey2.5

Been at a bit of a stand still for a bit. Cant wait till its done!

A few things not in their place... haha

DSC03671.jpg

DSC03673.jpg

Wagons FTW!

DSC03668.jpg

Big hole were the motor is suppose to go haha

DSC03672.jpg

Here's whats going in:

04 STi block is bored to 100mm, Wiseco 100mm pistons, ARP headstuds, King main/race bearings, and Eagle rods.

DSC03674.jpg

DSC03675.jpg

Updated the "Under Construction" Mod List on the first post

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back