Got it Home today

K3rn

Hookah Master
Tomorrow is the big day time for a bit of a face lift woot ill post pics when i get back

K3rn

Hookah Master
how cheep someone got most my money till the end of the month lol but thanks to SUBARUDE i now have lots of fogs and a sti scoop that will go on soon the tiers i got from him rubbed to much so i need the outback suspension before i can put them on oh and ill need a rear sub frame by next spring lol

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Well I have some tired Outback struts too if you're interested. And I think the rear subframe is good that I have too. I'd let the Outback front bumper with matching grille go for like $40.

IBratmanI

For struts, rear subframe, bumper and grille? How bout $150 for all of it, but chances are, you will have to remove it as I don't have a lot of time. Just let me know.

K3rn

Hookah Master
so heres the car now no more rust holes ill get more pics tomorrow i was moving today so couldn't get pics

20hvts9.jpg

and here is my fog setup for now

2a85nad.jpg

and the things i didnt get on yet well other then the grill

a1jbn.jpg

will do man will do just need to get money

K3rn

Hookah Master
well its time to put this car thro the biggest test in 3days ill be taking this free car that i put 200 into and drive it to TN lets hope i make it

K3rn

Hookah Master
sad news the car popped its motor in Kentucky took me 6 hrs to get it to my moms house i was bummed but all is not lost

IBratmanI

Damn dude! That sucks. must have been low on oil or coolant? Those are tough motors! What's the plan?

Latest posts

Back