Got new Rallispec short block in. So fresh and so clean clean

diabloadsit

Well she came in yesterday. I just got her out of the box and looking her over. So nice and shiney new. Tuesday, I am starting the teardown with a friend. Cannt wait. I hope she cures my oil burning problems

Needless to say I am going to have a sti shortblock listed on her next week for sale.

I got the motor from Rallispec Ltd. for $3000. Far as I know this is the best deal for a block you can get. Here are the specs

-New Subaru OEM casing

-New 2010 Ver. 4 nitride crankshaft

-ACL race bearings

-Custom Rallispec (Manley) H beam Rods with ARP bolts

-Cosworth 99.5 pistons.

There is no core charge or anything.

So unlike other engine builders. They buy all of there parts themselves and put the engine togeather themselve. Also, no need for the block from your car they use all brand new pieces with no core charge. All for the low low of $3k. Cannt beat that deal with a stick.
default_smile.png

Well here are the pics.

diabloadsit

No, wife had to work today. So tomorrow and Monday are all filled up with stuff to do. Bright and early Monday it will be. Only thing I lack for the whole thing is my water pump. Should be here monday. Here is the rebuild list

-Kartboy front and rear shifter bushings

-New reverse light switch. Located on top of the tranny. Mine is jacked up

-New spark plugs

-New Gates Full timing belt kit with pullys and tensioner

-New OEM water pump

-New 11mm oil pump

-New Rallispec built shortblock. (of course)

-New Oem seal kit

-New Excedy stage 1 clutch kit

-ARP head studs

-Covert performance oil pick up

-New Grimmspeed thermostat

-Torco type 30 New engine brake in oil

-Amsiol 10w-40 to switch to after running the Torco oil through the car for a coupld of miles

-Bought 6 new oil filters from EG

-New nuts and studs for the headers

I believe that is everything.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mark

god that looks sweet chris. i've probably missed some, but are you still using the fp?

diabloadsit

Yes Mark still running the FP 20g. She is all freshed up from when I sent her to Blouch back in Feb for a rebuild.

Yes Lobstah you will get to fondle with her, lol.

Latest posts

Back