Gotta watch yourself around a dyno

Ryan

Idiots... they are all standing way too close, if anything went wrong they would have no time to react.

MikeD

N/A All The Way!!
Boys + Toys = 0 common sense

Unless you belong to mainelysubarus.com

gakosaurusrex

that guy is a fool! y would u watch someone step over the dyno wheel then look at all of your friend trying to look cool trying to walk past a wheel spinning over 60 MPH haha

inski

You know whats going to happen by the title. So I'm trying to guess which chowder head is going to step on the rollers. Like an AFV (americas Funniest Videos) set up...

"Its goin to be the guy with red pants!"

'Who the hell wears red pants?!?!"

"Its goin to be the guy in red pants..he's getting so close...not paying attention!"

"DOH! Gramps face-planted!"

hahahahaaaa Hahahahaaa

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
You know whats going to happen by the title. So I'm trying to guess which chowder head is going to step on the rollers. Like an AFV (americas Funniest Videos) set up..."Its goin to be the guy with red pants!"

"Its goin to be the guy in red pants..he's getting so close...not paying attention!"

hahahahaaaa Hahahahaaa
This post was funnier than the video
default_additional_yarly.gif
default_additional_sillylol.gif
:lol:

krazykarpenter

You know whats going to happen by the title. So I'm trying to guess which chowder head is going to step on the rollers. Like an AFV (americas Funniest Videos) set up..."Its goin to be the guy with red pants!"

hahahahaaaa Hahahahaaa
I thought that the whole time myself

Latest posts

Back