Group Drive 2012

oh5xt

in.

btw, my trans is getting ready to calve. You got an extra seat if I need to dump it in a parking lot somewhere on the ride? I'll ride double b*tch in the way back if need be
default_blink.png
haha I've got plenty of room! My son and girlfriend are coming along for the ride

WRB96IMPREZA

YouTube Moderator
If someone wants to ride shotgun with me they are welcome too and I could fit 1 or 2 in the back. Depending on how much leg room you need haha.

Kembal

Just want to get a final list of who is meeting me at the court house near alfred gas?
Plans have been canceled so I'm pretty sure I will be making this now. You can add me to the list meeting here.

The court house is on the right near the blinking light if I'm coming from Biddeford correct?

I may pick up a set of walkies for this. Anyone have a recommendation on what I should look for?

SoMeWRX

BTW guys, make sure your registration is up to date and your inspection stickers as well!!! No need to give the coppers a reason to pull us over. I will be reinstalling my front license plate too

dsmith

BTW guys, make sure your registration is up to date and your inspection stickers as well!!! No need to give the coppers a reason to pull us over. I will be reinstalling my front license plate too
probably a good idea lol, i should re install my front plate as well.

Legacy22GT

I'm not going to be able to make this one, car's not ready yet and i gotta get down to finishing the 2.5

have fun down there though!

TylerB488

Plans have been canceled so I'm pretty sure I will be making this now. You can add me to the list meeting here.

The court house is on the right near the blinking light if I'm coming from Biddeford correct?

I may pick up a set of walkies for this. Anyone have a recommendation on what I should look for?
yeah it is, they replaced that blinking light with a stop light. il be there at 8, we are leaving at 8:15!

see you there!

WashmyScooby

Okay, so if anyone plans on getting all ROWDY and running into me, I would prefer you aim at the front or rear bumper of my car since they are both in pretty rough shape and could use replacement
default_smile.png

THANKYOU

gakosaurusrex

checklist finished!

1. check fluids

2. tire pressure, all 5 of them...

3.food/radio w batterys

4. inspection registration

ready for the drive!

Brian Lowell

Brian-Lowell.com
Dyno Tune

Cobb Intake Installed

Tire Pressure

Donut Spare

Oil Change:

Friends

Monster & Redbull

Snacks

Lunch - TBA

Last edited by a moderator:

DIRTY JBP

dirty boostin :D
So us "coasters" are meeting up at Peaslee's correct? at 7ish Im guessing to meet the guys at the Augusta Irving at 8. I can't wait to test my new meat on the white mountains, these new tires stick like glue.

Latest posts

Back