Gym Junkies

Nate

Founding Father
I'm not really sure. I'm scheduled to work that day, and I'm having a hard time finding someone to cover me for a few hours.

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
I am down 40lbs in the last 12mo. Haven't been in the gym though.
default_blink.png

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
Diet basically. Changed my activity level as well. But I haven't been in the gym at all in 2010.

GClark

Dropped my 2 mile run down to 12:40, increased situps to 90, and pushups have stayed the same. Diet has improved and I've dropped 15lbs since this time last year.

K

Kati

it's pretty cool that this thread was resurrected. I haven't been in a gym, I have a fitness center at work, but don't use it (yet), and should be bringing my elliptical in the house [tonight]. I changed my way of eating a lot. I dropped 19lbs from the middle of July 2010 to the end of October 2010... and have stayed steady. I changed my eating habits a bit back then, but they have SIGNIFICANTLY changed since October. I eat a lot healthier now, but can't say I am as active. That will soon change for so many reasons.

Ryan

I decided to take Universal Animal Cuts...
Junk. All fat burners, or supplements claiming to "burn" fat are complete junk. They are just loaded with stims that make you feel buzzed all day. I'll be the first to admit that I'm a supplement junky, but I do not buy into fat burners what so ever. Cleaning up your diet and staying below your resting metabolic rate for calories is key.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back