harness's with stock seats

akinaspeedstar

cool thanks! i actually found it though another vendor last night and re ordered them. i like the fact that they have a normal lock, not the cam lock. that's just too much to futz with for a once in a while thing.

once i finnaly bloody get these things i'll post picks

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
cool thanks! i actually found it though another vendor last night and re ordered them. i like the fact that they have a normal lock, not the cam lock. that's just too much to futz with for a once in a while thing.

once i finnaly bloody get these things i'll post picks

no Cam lock = easier?

on what planet?

Rightseat

it sounds like he's maybe confuzled about the diff between camlok and the circle-track/dragstA latch n link type

OR

the harnAsses he was lookin at had regular street-style seatbelt buckles?

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
it sounds like he's maybe confuzled about the diff between camlok and the circle-track/dragstA latch n link type

OR

the harnAsses he was lookin at had regular street-style seatbelt buckles?
Quite possible... AkunaMatattas! Explainify yourself!

akinaspeedstar

the megan racing harness has one street style buckle. the shoulders and the sides are connected (for better or worse i guess i'll find out) so you just need to pull it over your shoulders and snap one thing.

and i think i was thinking of the ones where you have to put all the buckles in and then twist the lock type thing. granted i have no experience with these. so im just talking out my ass. but one street style buckle is pretty much the easiest thing going. plus all the straps and snap in, so i can just leave the eye bolts and unsnap the straps.

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
the megan racing harness has one street style buckle. the shoulders and the sides are connected (for better or worse i guess i'll find out) so you just need to pull it over your shoulders and snap one thing.

and i think i was thinking of the ones where you have to put all the buckles in and then twist the lock type thing. granted i have no experience with these. so im just talking out my ass. but one street style buckle is pretty much the easiest thing going. plus all the straps and snap in, so i can just leave the eye bolts and unsnap the straps.
I don't know of any that you have to twist to lock them in.

My Sabelt camlocks click in like regular seatbelts (smaller buckels) each strap clicks into the camlock. and you just twist to release them.

Rightseat

buckling up yer camlocks = teh shiznits

cinching the belts down tighttighttight is a great way to get focused before a run.

akinaspeedstar

yeah i guess i was thinking they were more complicated. so i got a notice tonight that they shiped! haha remind me not to order from amazon anymore

Latest posts

Back