He fellas

therussiann

sup fells for thos that know me hi im good FL sux kinda wish i was back in me balive it or not lol well how is every1 doing

shorty and the evergreen subaru how u guys and gals doing / subaru evergreen beast dealership there is

Nate

Founding Father
Hey man. Been a while (since I've tried to read your hieroglyphics).

How has FL been treating you.

09FXT

Was wondering why I got a headache today. Do you still auto-x? and how about some new pics. :)

therussiann

default_smile.png
yea FL sux i do not like it here exept the beach not much here the roads are nice (as in most of them maintained) not to many curvys no good ceanery the drivers here in fl sux the cops are a pain in the ass lol i got 2 tickets and no drive the exact speed limit while ppl are passing me and looking at me like i am stupid or something i have seen more crashes here in fl on wet roads then cars in ditches on snow storms in ME

yes i still do A/X from time to time tiers are a bit expensive so i do not do it as much as i would like to

as for pix i think i posted some not much has changed but here is some with some mods

DSC_0557.jpg

DSC_0334.jpg

DSC_0322.jpg

DSC_0360.jpg

DSC_0356.jpg

MOD's

stage 2 with AP its a perrin CB and DP

CS lip

Hella horns

rally armor UR flaps

STI grill with no mesh

RalliTek Sway bars F/R with Endlinks

Cousco front strut bar

meagen rear strut bar

BC br coilovers

Tenzo DC-6 rims

Nito Envo rubber

AP short shifter with perrin ss bushings

DBA 5000 Rotors with Hawk HP PLUS pads (squeak so much lol and to much break dust do not sujest for DD)

6k DDM HID

Latest posts

Back