Head on collision coming home from Evergreen tonight

Ryan

I am still in shock. I am fine, didn't get severely hurt, just a little bit of whiplash. There was a gentlemen in the other car that was taken away by Ambulance. After picking up my car from Evergreen tonight, this guy pulled out right in front of me at the bottom of the hill near Governor's on Lisbon Street. Bang
default_mad.gif
. This past month couldn't have gotten any worse.

The car is in rough shape.

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Oh man, I'm really sorry!! Glad you are ok. So is it fixable? And whats salvageable on the front?

krazykarpenter

sorry to hear that man. Glad to hear that you are alright though, that is the most important thing! You luck will change no worries

SUBARUDE

i seen it its not to bad by what i could see of it on the truck but it does suck to see the car that way after just seeing it at evergreen

Tyler

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! Damn Ryan, that sucks baaaaaad. I'm glad to hear you're alright though man. Do you think it's fixable? Are your projectors okay?
default_mad.gif

GClark

****!!!!! Man and your car was so sexy too! Hopefully it will be a smooth recovery. Glad your okay.

Nate

Founding Father
Wow man. Not good. I hope you're ok. Take it easy, drink plenty of water and take ibuprofen. Do yourself a favor and get checked out whether you think you should or not.

The car can always be replaced!

-=Lobstah=-

That royally sucks. As long as you ok, and hopefully the other guy is ok. I can only imagine what you're feeling right now.

iahtnoob

Sorry dude. Saw your car sitting pretty at evergreen waiting to be picked up. I too picked up my car tonight from evergreen but fortunately for me there was no idiot that pulled out in front of me. Here's to a speedy recovery.

inski

Take care of your neck and shoulders Ryan. Hopefully everyone heals up well.

Joel sent me a text about the accident. I was like
default_smile.png
No f-in way!
default_mad.gif

Latest posts

Back