Headlight/Foglight Services, Now Offered!

apkarian100

Vendor
Hi everyone,

I am now offering headlight painting for your Subaru! Come to me with all your ideas and I'll see what I can do.

Headlight painting:

SAM_0632.jpg

LED strips:

SAM_0238.jpg

Angel Eyes:

SAM_0366.jpg

SAM_0477.jpg

Pricing:

Amber Reflector Removal: $60

Angel Eye Install (All parts included): $115

LED Strip Install (All parts included): $100

Standard Headlight Painting (Your color, your style): $100

Addons to headlight painting:

Reflector Removal: +$10

LED strips: + $20 plus supply cost

CCFL Angel Eyes: + $50

PM me if interested

View my Facebook page also!: http://www.facebook....138256406223938

Last edited by a moderator:

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Those look awesome!! I bet I know who's those are!! I wonder if something like this could be done with Forester tail lights?

08WRXME

gabe i want photos. ive been thinking about blacking out the forester lights.

And can you do angel-eyes in the forester lights?

GClark

The light that's lit up on the headlights you posted, is that the LED strip? I think it would still look awesome with that. And the Legacy headlights are nice and flat, so it shouldn't be too hard. How much do supplies usually run for a set of headlights with a strip running along the bottom of both?

apkarian100

Vendor
The pic above uses LED strips. Supply cost for that set of headlights was $40, unless you can supply paint and/or LED strips.

The light that's lit up on the headlights you posted, is that the LED strip? I think it would still look awesome with that. And the Legacy headlights are nice and flat, so it shouldn't be too hard. How much do supplies usually run for a set of headlights with a strip running along the bottom of both?

08WRXME

angel eyes are gay
default_biggrin.png
what are you going to do under glow next joe
default_biggrin.png
You're damn right under-glow is next!
default_tongue.png

And angel eye are beautiful, I had them in the 09 and they were perfect.

Where are those photos btw??????
default_biggrin.png

08WRXME

I don't see why I couldn't.

PM me a price on angel eyes, painting it black, and removing the orange. And what kind of downtime would it be. Unlike Gabe, i don't have a spare set of headlights.

Matt

its probably a super expensive kit...its multi colored, flashes,blinks, delay.....and so on.....

Carter

Administrator
Do you think you can take apart the stock STi side mirror directionals and add MORE LED's? They come with only 2 LED's and its not too bright...

Latest posts

Back