Headlight/Foglight Services, Now Offered!

apkarian100

Vendor
Worked on a 2013 WRX yesterday. I painted most of the headlight shroud a semi-gloss black, but left a chrome ring around the projector.

Before:

After:

apkarian100

Vendor
Here's Paul's 2013 WRX, back again for round 2. This time  he had the headlight shrouds painted and he had a Morimoto HID kit installed. More pics to come!

apkarian100

Vendor
Corey came to me today wanting lots of HID equipment and angel eyes. I set him up him Morimoto LED angel eyes and Morimoto HID kits in the low beams and fog lights. I also removed the amber reflectors from the headlights. Big shout out to Patriot Subaru. Stop by to see Corey!

apkarian100

Vendor
William came over the other day for a full headlight treatment: LED angel eyes, bi-xenon projector retrofit, and headlight painting. And he's still not done with the mods!

Joe came today with his 2011 DGM WRX. He wanted LED angel eyes with black headlight housings and a Morimoto 5000k HID kit. Here are some final product pics! I also added LED switch-back turn signal/parking light LEDs and LED DRLs.

Before:

After:

dsmith

I'd love to have you do my forester lights sometime. pm me a price on amber delete, blacked housing, and LED strip. thanks

Visonik

William came over the other day for a full headlight treatment: LED angel eyes, bi-xenon projector retrofit, and headlight painting. And he's still not done with the mods!

Joe came today with his 2011 DGM WRX. He wanted LED angel eyes with black headlight housings and a Morimoto 5000k HID kit. Here are some final product pics! I also added LED switch-back turn signal/parking light LEDs and LED DRLs.

Before:

After:

First of all, sorry to quote all the pictures!

Second, you mention LED switch-back turn signal/parking light LEDs. Is that what is making the bluish here?