Hello all

Lnzmoney07

Hey, I have owned an Newport Blue '08 Subaru Legacy 2.5i Limited Edition. I absolutely love it. I heard about this site from my friend who used to go to school with me, and so far I am pretty pleased. I have not modded out my car yet, although i would absolutely love to put a twin turbo and an air filter in there. I have 20%tinted windows (yes I have gotten a ticket, but I can handle one window tint offense a year).

I also have 2 12" 450watt subs with a 1000watt amp that I would like to have installed, but dont want to pay 200 dollars for it...SOOO if anyone can help me with the subs and the turbo and the air filter let me know for sure.

Kristof

Banned
welcome aboard we need picsof the car asap
default_additional_party.gif
twin turbo huh? hmm big goal as many people on here im sure will tell you if you plan on goign past stage 2 be prepared to sell a kidney to pay for all the thi ngs that will come up!!

GClark

Welcome! We need pics! Unfortunately, the 2.5i engine cant take a lot of boost. There is a supercharger made by raptor supercharger that might work for your car(It runs like 8 pounds of boost), but I think your best bet would be to swap a legacy gt engine in(if you can find one) . If more power is what you want and you don't want a turbo , new exhaust, intake, cams, and a tune will get you a bit more. Theres a guy here in Utah that did all that^, and he said that on the track, he out runs wrxs and gives stis a run for their $$$$. If I was you, Id put all my $$$ into the suspension, that way, even though you cant win in a straight, youll pass them easily in the corners.

Last edited by a moderator:

ReZPunK

another mainer that lives north of the Augusta Dixon Line...welcome. if you see me around town in the Silver wagon with a face full of lights or the white Rs coupe with mudflaps and mud...wave
default_confused.gif

Latest posts

Back