Hello Everyone!

Subimods

Vendor
Hey guys,

Just wanted to say hello, my name is Joe Miller, owner of Subimods.com. I was sent here because we recently received a lot of business from members coming from this site. So I took the time today after being ordered to lol, to sign up and check things out. I inquiried about being a vendor on here, so I hope to be helping you guys out very soon!

We'll be here to contribute!

Joe

MAINIAC XV

The Eco Man
I plead guilty, I ordered Joe to check out our site
default_idk.gif

Nigel Prodrive

Dirt surfer
welcome Joe

if you hang out here too much, you may be ordered to buy snow tires and/or gravel tires, bomb around on remote back roads, and generally beat the crapola out of your subie
default_idk.gif

washing and polishing is legal, but mainly after completing the above activities.

call it occupational hazard.

STInate

Baxley’s Speed Shop
I plead guilty, I ordered Joe to check out our site
default_idk.gif
So when is your rotated gt35r coming in?
default_frown.gif

-----Added 10/29/2009 at 02:38:43-----

Your chuck norris accessports are awesome! Hahaha

Subimods

Vendor
lol, ya, Im a big fan of Chuck haha. As for the snow tires etc, we are having a upcoming sale on those and rims etc. But i'll wait to get set up as a vendor first before posting sales etc to be compliant/respectful.

Hope to deal with a lot of you guys.

Here is a little history about us. Our team is made up of some of the original cast from the "old/original" XXTuning. XX was sold and some of our guys started their own ventures where we moved to New London CT and opened up a new facility. Here we started Subimods.com, installs, etc. We also have a clear film business, along with tint and mobile electronics. We have an experienced staff and saw the way the market was going, and decided to invest in parts, parts, and more parts. We house over $1 Million in inventory and have a tendency to sell at low prices. This week we actually moved into a larger facility located in East Hartford CT, where will now have room for our in house fabricator. We fabricate custom roll cages among other things and are working on our own line of Subaru performance parts.

I think that bout covers it...lol. We will be around, so please let us know if we can help.

AIM: Subimods

Email: [email protected]

Subimods

Vendor
Yes! I have to say though, just give us this upcoming week, as we are in the middle of the move from New London to East Hartford CT. We are a zoo right now lol. But yes, we stock the parts, if not we can get them very quickly! We have a nice showroom and plenty of inventory etc. So we definitely welcome walk ins! Plus, if you need to get ahold of us, you can email [email protected] any time, it goes right to my blackberry and I like to get back to people ASAP. Ask around, and people will tell you we take a lot of pride in our customer service!

Joe

-----Added 10/29/2009 at 02:54:32-----

I messaged Carter about being a vendor, that is the correct person right?

Thanks!

Nate

Founding Father
Welcome Joe. Im sure Carter will be getting back to you soon. He and I are co-owners around here, and we look forward to working with you, to serve our membership.

Subimods

Vendor
Thanks guys, really appreciate the welcomes! I'll be here!

-----Added 10/29/2009 at 05:10:26-----

I'm getting a good feeling from this place already lol

Subimods

Vendor
It's official, we are a vendor on the site!

Once our forum section is added, you will get bombarded with killer deals, sorry.

Stein

Stein
Welcome!

I don't really have the money to be buying stuff for my car, but whenever I do I'll be sure to check out your stuff!

Latest posts

Back