Hello Everyone

Subarewah

Hey all. Just bought my first Subaru! Its a 97 Impreza Brighton. I should have it by next weekend and hope to get it all legal soon. Bratman18 has been hounding me since I paid for it too sign up so here I am.

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Finally!!! Haha, I'll make sure to snap some pictures when we pick it up next Saturday!!! Should make a nice little car!! And it helped Lobstah out at the same time!!! Now we all have to convince him to mod it!!!! I know he already has a few ideas!!

IBratmanI

LOL too much to list!! We gotta find some paint that is a closer match!!!! Or maybe even get some that is exact match, paint the fenders, touch up the rust, then paint those spots, then wheels, then who knows!!!! Lots of options out there for ya!!

Subarewah

oooo What would she say if she knew you said that lol. Hey where can I find the factory color code for that car?

Subarewah

I did it took me to a dead end and didnt tell me anything. Ive got the list of paint colors for that type of car but there are 2 green colors of course lol Just need to figure out which one.

IBratmanI

A couple or 3 cans of that would be plenty for the fenders and to repaint the rust spots after we fix them!!!

IBratmanI

I did it took me to a dead end and didnt tell me anything. Ive got the list of paint colors for that type of car but there are 2 green colors of course lol Just need to figure out which one.
Hunter green metallic. Hold on

Subarewah

3 cans!! wow the car is already costing me money and I haven't drove it yet!! Hmm what am I holding on to? lol

IBratmanI

Haha, well it will take about 1 can per fender, then you need more for the other spots, then you need a can of clear as well, but that's cheap. So yeah, that's still a lot cheaper than having someone paint it!!!

IBratmanI

You'd be lookin at 70 bucks shipped for the paint. Or if you skimped and got 2, you'd be lookin at 50 bucks. But 3 is really the way to go!!! Then if you have some left over, we can color match your mirrors, which looks much better as well!!

Subarewah

Haha yea I know just playin. I put in 4 cans and the zip to see how much. Right around a $100... which, yes, isn't too bad considering how much it would cost for someone else to do it. I can get clear coat almost anywhere right?? I dont need to get from that site...

Latest posts

Back