Hello fellow Subaru folks

WVMKWRX

I found your site though a google search, trying to fix the poor '06/'07 low beam headlight performance on my WRX Wagon. Once again, Maine seems to find a way to insert itself into my reality, so I was compelled to join. Thanks for having me, as a member.

Tyler

Welcome!! From Maine or not, you're welcome here
default_biggrin.png
We need pics and stuff
default_biggrin.png

GClark

Welcome man! You are not to different, Im in Utah and we have another member in Texas. We take em all!

MikeD

N/A All The Way!!
Welcome to the club. I use Silverstars for my low beams along with my hellas pointed way low so on-coming traffic don't get blinded.

inski

Welcome. You're our third furthest member. GClark is out in Utah indefinitely. And Av8ter is in TX.

default_additional_thumbsup.gif
:tu:
default_frown.gif
:(
default_frown.gif
:(
default_additional_thumbsup.gif
default_cool.png
:cool:
default_woohoo.gif
default_cool.png
default_cool.png
default_cool.png
default_cool.png
default_cool.png

WVMKWRX

Welcome. You're our third furthest member. GClark is out in Utah indefinitely. And Av8ter is in TX.
default_smile.png
:)
default_smile.png
default_cool.png
default_cool.png
default_cool.png
default_woohoo.gif
default_cool.png
default_cool.png
default_cool.png
default_cool.png
default_cool.png
Woo Hoo 3rd furthest! I'm surprised, I'm the only WV member. Subarus are popular here, and have been since the mid 70's. We have tentatively scheduled a trip to Maine, next year. I'll be looking forward to travel hints and suggestions from you guys.

Thank you all for the warm welcome.

Nate

Founding Father
Welcome. Check out our sponsor Subimods.... They have great HID kits at an even greater price. That should solve your lack of light.

Latest posts

Back