Hey all.

TheNailman

Warcock
ive been pretty scarce the past month or two. and i apologize to you guys for neglecting my mod duties.

in the meantime, i had my lasek, which went off without a hitch. recovery time was 3 weeks to the day, and was very uncomfortable. but, as of now i have better than 20-20 vision, and it was so worth it.

some family stuff has been going on. some health related, some divorce type stuff.

all is better now, and the future is looking good.

and lastly, and most recently, i had 4 wisdom teeth sawed out this am. i am in a metric assload of pain, but the killer meds are helping a little bit.

all in all, things have been busy.

hope life has been good to you all, and i look fwd to getting back into the postwhoring game.

~Nailman

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
I hear you on the smart teef. that sucked.

welcome back. once you can see on your bionic eyes I will post up pics from my Prescott Forest Rally trip.
default_biggrin.png

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
I was wonderin what happened to you. I gotta get 2 wisdom teeth pulled soon, I'm not looking forward to it!!

Iboc_C64

Sorry to hear that man, that sucks. They must have had to dig out impacted molars if it is hurting that bad. I was lucky, I only got my top teeth and they grew in without a hitch, they still had to come out though because they were not resting on anything on the bottom. It wasn't that painful afterward, plus they put me out for it. Then again, I have never had much pain from any surgery, typically I go completely numb anywhere that I have experianced trauma of any kind. Good Luck!

MAINIAC XV

The Eco Man
Good to see (haha) you back man. Life is never dull. Hopefully you will have some good fortune for the foreseeable future.

inski

I was kinda hoping you'd say the smart teeth was a joy and you'd do it all over again if you had the opportunity. I have to do mine wicked soon, problematic fahk3rs.

Any luck selling your car? I know you were lookin at Vipers and Porsches and stuff. I still think the Yaris is the best choice for an old guy like you.

Welcome back Nailman!!

TheNailman

Warcock
heh, jew guise!!! (shakes fist)

inski,the tooths sucked, but the painkillers really do their job. icing helps too.

i wont tell ya its comfortable, but its nowhere near as bad as i was expecting.

09FXT

Welcome back, I have not looked back since my eye surgery, great decision. I had two impacted teeth when my wisdoms were taken, not sure I can afford to go back to the dentist
default_frown.gif

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
Oh wisdom teeth are fun .... bleh. The day after I was out driving around working because I had some stuff I couldn't re-schedule. I just didn't take the pain meds.... I won't take pain meds anyway. If you don't want it to hurt it won't.

Latest posts

Back