Honda, the beauty of FWD.

johnny6speed

I challenge all SToM members to battle and friendly competition. At any NER/SCCNH/SCCV/or CMC event should you beat me RAW TIME, in ANY of your Subaru's, I will reward you with an energy drink of your choice, preferably Monsters!

shoe.jpg

My next event will be May 13th with NER @ Devens. Hope to see you there!

ruggedman

You're on darth miller. Of course it'll cost me like 4 monsters to compete with you (if my heart doesn't explode)....but i'm down. And for a reward i decline the monster and would rather get a chance to go head to head with you in that beast.

I thought my psych out would work on day 2...but you went and ran a nasty run.

ruggedman

Watch out...he may be unassuming

But he's a hot shoe
Oh i've beat him before I'll get him again. ;D He's tougher now than he used to be...but what fun is racing if you don't have some good friendly competition.

Realistically James will be the most likely subie to spank you Johnny boy...he just needs to get the kahunas to get RComps >
default_wink.png

johnny6speed

Oh i've beat him before I'll get him again. ;D He's tougher now than he used to be...but what fun is racing if you don't have some good friendly competition.

Realistically James will be the most likely subie to spank you Johnny boy...he just needs to get the kahunas to get RComps >
default_wink.png
I know, I really have to step up to the plate with him. Its going to be a tall task. But, I think also at some point this year, Mr. Boots aka Ralli, once he delves into his STX setup a little more will be very stout.

And, Agent Smith, our shootout may be coming sooner then later. ;D

evil-agent-smith.jpg

vaderhand.jpg

ReZPunK

I challenge all SToM members to battle and friendly competition. At any NER/SCCNH/SCCV/or CMC event
the next rallycross is May 19 i think. see you there!

these are subarus..they dont like pavement. they do alright...but its just not natural! its like.....kissing your cousin...action is action..but its just not right.

ralli

I challenge all SToM members to battle and friendly competition. At any NER/SCCNH/SCCV/or CMC event
the next rallycross is May 19 i think. see you there!

these are subarus..they dont like pavement. they do alright...but its just not natural! its like.....kissing your cousin...action is action..but its just not right.
I beg to differ.. my suby is very much at home on the pavement.. very natural.. I just happen to be able to drive it alright on dirt too ;D

And its too bad because that would be awesome for that thing to be out at a rallyx, but its much too low. That would be why it was posted in the auto-x forum
default_biggrin.png

johnny6speed

Yes, I was a bit vague my fault. AUTOCROSS only.
default_biggrin.png

And inski, SURE! bring your EP VW!

Haha no Rally-X for my Honda. But I will drive someones Subaru/BMW/ or other AWD machine at a Rally-X given the opportunity!

Evan

since the subaru was made for dirt and the civic was made for pavement, you should race on each and average the dirt/pavement times then find the winner. that's really the only truly fair way. i bet the suby wins.

katnip

the car is black. I swear
evan said:
since the subaru was made for dirt and the civic was made for pavement, you should race on each and average the dirt/pavement times then find the winner. that's really the only truly fair way. i bet the suby wins.
sounds about right >
default_biggrin.png

johnny6speed

Mr. James Spaulding and his outrageous STI on new meats beat me by 1.079 seconds. And on June 3rd will be awarded 1 Monster Energy drink of his choice!

BSP STI = 41.498

STS Civic = 42.577

Latest posts

Back