How did you find Mainely Subarus?

dsmith

When I worked at Prime Toyota, I would always see matt walking around in his mainelysubarus sweatshirt, and I had my 98 forester at the time so i went home and googled it and signed up

brycetron

Had seen decals throughout the years.  Then on nasioc, it was mentioned in a thread and reminded me.  Signed right up.  Cant wait to make a meet/cruise.

SurlyOBS

When I worked at Prime Toyota, I would always see matt walking around in his mainelysubarus sweatshirt, and I had my 98 forester at the time so i went home and googled it and signed up
I think every single time I've seen Matt he's been wearing that same sweatshirt.  Even in a driving snowstorm.  Maybe it's dyed fur?

MasterVisionary

Master Visionary
Girl at cmcc made a sweet vinyl decal for the group ..I just moved back and have a 2000 Outback I just bought in Eliot .one owner ? 211k .upgrades , Kenwood deck and 12 ,0awg power and grounding wires new valve cover seals ,plugs wires NGK, blue dome lights ,HID high and low , .. Undergoing significant bodywork and custom space saving sub enclosure.

Alex626396

I was actually wondering if there were any subaru groups in maine and stumbled upon this one
default_additional_greedy.gif

flat4awd

Owl's Auto JDM
I was actually sent back in time to stop John Connor, before he took over the resistance to fight against Skynet.

V Eigenmann

Bought some rims off CL. And met a cool dude that gave me some cards. Signed up and also joined the FB group. I hope to catch some of you at a meet or two this spring.

sterling

Carter said:
How did you find MainelySubarus.com? Sticker on someones car? Business card? Word of mouth? Tell us!
Hello all, I came across your site  when I was searching for strut compatibility for subies. Recently purchased a low mile 99 Impreza L 2.2 4d AWD, that desperately needs rear struts. I came across a post by bratman what struts fit what models, but it stopped short of covering 1st gen Impreza. I will be doing some searching on your site to find the info I need, and may start a thread about my problem. Thanks all.                 

Sterling

Latest posts

Back