How far do you travel for work?

Brian Lowell

Brian-Lowell.com
Curious how many of you travel for work with your Subaru being your DD (I am talking about modified Subaru's, not your winter beaters) and how many miles it puts on it?

Just wondering!

Last edited by a moderator:

blehhh

Not far enough! Only 8.5 miles. I'd gladly drive 20 miles a day if there was no traffic and a windier road to get there.

I put lots of highway miles on it though driving to the mountains or hockey at Sukee every weekened.

Last edited by a moderator:

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
About 20 minutes one way right now, but it changes depending where we park our work trucks.

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
To work, about 10 miles round trip.

To school, about 20 miles round trip.

Never bothered, knock on wood!!

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
Curious how many of you travel for work with your Subaru being your DD (I am talking about modified Subaru's, not your winter beaters) and how many miles it puts on it?

Just wondering!
Modified only? I only have a K&N filter, skidplate, and driving lights. Unless you want to count the LED interior lights and HID kit.

But I drive 100mi/day round trip.

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
Used to drive 45 to an hour one way in the RS. Even when it was gutted.

Now I live in portland and work in portland. Both down town. 1.2 miles a day in a comfy heated seat automatic grandpa colored legacy.

Both cars have had extensive drivetrain removal and replacement, not just bolting on rally armors and a downpipe.

Ray

The Northernah'
In the summer I'd go about 75 miles a day, my dad goes ~150 miles a day to BIW and back

skipow

my dad goes ~150 miles a day to BIW and back
oh my good god. my boss used to work at biw also and commuted from bingham (near skowhegan) to bath everyday.

i cant even imagine spending that much time in a car everyday

Jamey

oh my good god. my boss used to work at biw also and commuted from bingham (near skowhegan) to bath everyday.

it sucks I used to live in Augusta. Worked in Scarborough. That I do not miss

Ray

The Northernah'

that's why he has a fun wrx haha, but he also has coilovers.....

Latest posts

Back