How far do you travel for work?

T

The Asian Persuasion

1.5 miles to work Hannaford....45ft to detailing job....4.5 miles to usm gorham campus 2 times a week, 6.1 miles to portland campus 4 days a week ....tastefully moded lol

i-wagon

24ish depending on which roads I take, usually the twisties with hills so I can run it harder and hear my uel headers make music

Brian Lowell

Brian-Lowell.com
Modified only? I only have a K&N filter, skidplate, and driving lights. Unless you want to count the LED interior lights and HID kit.

But I drive 100mi/day round trip.
I don't mean heavily modified, just looking for people driving their actual cars the invest into.

I will be driving from Waterville to Augusta to Portland five days a week (150 miles a day) with my new job... So jut seeing how other people drive theirs..

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
I don't mean heavily modified, just looking for people driving their actual cars the invest into.

I will be driving from Waterville to Augusta to Portland five days a week (150 miles a day) with my new job... So jut seeing how other people drive theirs..
I hope you are getting mileage for that.

urabusturbo

It takes me 45 minutes to get to Portland each day. I deliver for a living so all day every day is spend dodging crazy drivers in town or stupid deer on my back roads. This is why I choose to drive a beater Outback with 500 or so invested. Hitting stuff with it is not a matter of "if" but "when".

Brian Lowell

Brian-Lowell.com
It takes me 45 minutes to get to Portland each day. I deliver for a living so all day every day is spend dodging crazy drivers in town or stupid deer on my back roads. This is why I choose to drive a beater Outback with 500 or so invested. Hitting stuff with it is not a matter of "if" but "when".
Where do you live?

urabusturbo

I live in the sticks of New Gloucester. To get to town I drive thru Pownal to Freeport and take 295 south. It sucks.

Nigel Prodrive

Dirt surfer
2 different Camden-to-Rockland route options to work daily--8.65 miles or 9.33 miles. more or less completely stock 2000 2.5 RS, averaging 24-26 mpg. my favorite thing to pass these days is the overpriced Irving and Shell stations on Route One.my other commute is 150-some miles from Maine to Team O'Neil in northern NH. all 2-lane, zero highway miles. average mpg in high 20s, low 30s if I'm patient.

Last edited by a moderator:

Matt

Westbrook to outer Westbrook for daycare drop off almost into Portland and then 95 to Saco and 95 back home again. Occasionally I take beech ridge rd to route 1. I'd guess 20 miles each way

Latest posts

Back