How much difference does.....

mikebike357

I have the blue Cobb pulley on the Forester... it was blue for about a month... now it's crusted with dirt... and black... like teh Perrin.

Here ya goes:

100_0779Small.jpg

Oh noes! Someone stole my belts & radiator fanz!!!

mikebike357

Latest issue of SubieSport has a 1/2 page blurb about the AccessPort for the RS. They're running the AP on their Zero to Hero project car.

Tony Q

I thought they were running the RallyTech unit? I read something about them using, I think it was called the Perfect 6 or something like that.

mikebike357

PowerPerfect6 is a piggyback ECU thingymabob. But they clearly say in the latest issue that they're using the Accessport RS. Here's a quote from the SubieSport website:

and the mega update on our Zero to Hero project car (with details on the hot new Accesport for N/A Subarus!).

Tony Q

I must admit that peaks more than my interest! ;D ;D The time line they throw out is fall, no specifics?

Tony Q

We don't carry subie sport yet, I used to buy it at Patriot, but not no more! I am going to get online and subscribe tonight, but scanning the article would be great, Thanks a ton Mike.

A

abbajabba

you could always make your own exhaust price would be much cheaper, muffler , resonater and some piping and a mig, bam you have your self a decent exhaust for probally 75% less than what a name brand company would want.

A

abbajabba

indeed is I, figured since i am around subarus for a good 10 hrs a day i thought i would come join the fun here. seems like most of you guys are into going fast and not looking fast

R

rallyXcramps

where do you work?

got any gen 1 RS left fog lamps kickin around?

I work at a subaru dealer and I'd like to work 10hrs a day, we barely get 4-6 hrs of work.
default_smile.png

Runnah

where do you work?

got any gen 1 RS left fog lamps kickin around?

I work at a subaru dealer and I'd like to work 10hrs a day, we barely get 4-6 hrs of work.
default_smile.png
What side do you need?

Shorty

Evergreen Auto Spa
default_smile.png

You're kidding!

R

rallyXcramps

Left side. Whatchewgot?

I live close to Auburn. Are you guys rockin? I'm used to bustin ass all week without breaks in Westbrook, then I go to Saco and buff my tool all day. Today I picked apart everything that came thru the door. Nothin boarderline will slip my eyes! ;D

Tony Q

We are in a transiton phase right now. We are going to hire a full tech before winter i heard so hang tight if you can for now. Unless you are looking to change someones oil other than Vin, but I think you might need more than that.

R

rallyXcramps

I highly recommend at least an axle back. A quiet to moderate exhaust is just funnest. I had a loud 3" cat back on my WRX, it was fun, but a mellow axle back or catback I think is funner because you can make it sporty sounding when you want but is not cop attracting when you are just trying to get to work.

My usual order of mods.......

Tires to suit your wants/needs.

Exhaust, just because, but I gained 3mpg after installing a cat back on my Golf, probably 2-8 hp on NA Scoobies, but the grin factor outweighs everything.

Swaybars

Springs/struts

K&N

wheels

tint

power.

Latest posts

Back