I-wagons 14 fozzy

i-wagon

Painted my calipers the other day. Took my sweet time installing the oe trailer hitch this morning. Did a write up in the diy section since my Google-fu couldn't find one anywhere and it didn't come with instructions. After watching the curt install video and actually doing the subaru install, i would absolutely recommend the oe hitch for this application. Built so much better and way better attachment points. Pics later

Trailer hitch https://imgur.com/a/5XwD0

i-wagon

I forgot how loud it is towing with a wagon. Hitch being mounted to the unibody right under the hatch makes for a noisy ride on rough roads

i-wagon

So, bought 14-15 crosstrek wheels with only a couple hundred miles on them at most, wrapped them in 225-65-17 geolandar at-s's after not finding a ton of info on the g015's. Only a few reviews online, and the at-s has been very good to me on 3 other vehicles. 2 being imprezas. Added factory rain guards, doesn't quite get the right angle on the back doors. Thule fork mount bike carriers and a magnaflow muffler

i-wagon

So, got bored and installed my magnaflow. Didn't really want to slice up the factory axleback but figured i could always weld it back together. Started it up with just a piece of pipe chilling where thee muffler should be and it wasn't really loud, welded on the magnaflow, stainless hangers and a short peeve of slash cut pipe to look like the factory exit. It's very mellow. Deep, rumbly (had Joel drive it so i child hear it) and not overly loud. Nameless makes both deletes and mufflers to fit it, and would've spent the money if i knew for sure i would've liked it, but i had this stuff kicking around

i-wagon

Update: my buddy Evan and i did a wash/clay/buff/wax a while back. Hid most of the scratches and she shined up nice. Got my fork mount bike carriers mounted. Did an oil change. Recently, k&n drop in filter, built a tow hook, bought a yellow fog light kit on Amazon and the factory switch and relay. Built a tow hook for the receiver hitch. I know I'm missing something

Latest posts

Back