ICE- stud those tires

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
My studded snows on the lifted Forester make more noise from the tread, than the studs do

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
Its the tread design. Also there are a billion different versions of the arctic claw made by a billion different companys.
Since when? All the ones I saw are the ones made by cooper. They all have the same tread pattern, and most are studdud because they use shitty compound.

I had seen others with different makers but the cooper ones have the proper siping just are blocky. The firestones and arctic claws will be loud. The generals aren't as bad and only cost $10-$20 more(for a set). I think I will be doing 1000 mile rotations, just sucks they are directional.

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
The Pirelli winter carving looks similar to the arcti claw. But is superior in every way to the cheaper tire. I have run them back to back. And still have both.

The Pirelli winter carving looks similar to the arcti claw. But is superior in every way to the cheaper tire. I have run them back to back. And still have both.
Similar to the arctic claw? Looks like the general altimax arctic to me. The snowcontrol looks a bit like the arctic claw but looks like it wouldnt be as noisy. But you will never know until you run them.

Nokian haka 7s, gislaved nordfrost, pirelli winter carving edge, and general altimax arctic are all similar tires.

Latest posts

Back