imprezident08, WELCOME!

ruggedman

Although, Auto-X does get pretty damn close. The natural high that you get is actually better than the big O, and you get to do it at least 5-6 times in one day. Ha! Beat that. :thumbsup: :bunny: :happy3:
Mountain biking! You can get that rush for like hours on end. Why do you think so many people love it!

Rightseat

Hmm... this topic is controversial...

I don't think driving (almost) anything is better than sex. The only exceptions would be unusually fast cars, in a closed course, safe environment.
oooh, yesssss, as in stage rally. nice wiggly dirt roads safely closed off, lots of marshals to make sure nobody gets a vehicle onto closed roads. tons of spectators, tv cameras, etc

and....you get to take your hand-built rally car that's extra super wicked fast, and go as fast as you dare for as long as you can keep it out of the puckerbrush -- and often even after puckerbrush excursions.

until you;'ve spectated stage rally from behind your own windshield, you guys have NO IDEA how much effin fun it is. [[[actually better than sex smiley goes here]]]]

ruggedman

Hmm... this topic is controversial...

I don't think driving (almost) anything is better than sex. The only exceptions would be unusually fast cars, in a closed course, safe environment.
oooh, yesssss, as in stage rally. nice wiggly dirt roads safely closed off, lots of marshals to make sure nobody gets a vehicle onto closed roads. tons of spectators, tv cameras, etc

and....you get to take your hand-built rally car that's extra super wicked fast, and go as fast as you dare for as long as you can keep it out of the puckerbrush -- and often even after puckerbrush excursions.

until you;'ve spectated stage rally from behind your own windshield, you guys have NO IDEA how much effin fun it is. [[[actually better than sex smiley goes here]]]]
I'd buy that!
default_smile.png
Although you have serious kahunas, i could only be the driver...the co-drive seat would make me cry like a little girl.

akinaspeedstar

Codriving isn't just about being a lump of ballast as some nutcase tries to get you both killed, it's about preparation and being able to juggle dozens of inputs under fairly stressful conditions, and then being a lump of ballast as some nutcase tries to get you both killed

Rightseat

the better the copilote is at their job, the less likely the loose nut behind the wheel is to cause Bad Sheet to happen

...or something like that

Latest posts

Back