Its red, low, and fast....

patsti

NitrousFed
I had the hilarious/maddening experience of trying to move a souped up Z across a snowy parking lot up at the dyno shop in Toronto that was tuning our LDR rally car. The Z was in the way of backing/turning our tow rig around in the shop lot, They tossed me the keys and said "hey can you move the Z outa the way." I thought, cool! donut time. They were kind of smiling in a strange way, I think they knew I was getting set up.

Effin thing, every time I gave teh Z ze gas the fat Yoks on back wheels spun and the trax control (non-defeatable btw) cut power, pfffft and the car refused to move more than like 6 inches, It wouldn't even rock back and forth. I looked up at the doods behind the window inside and they were all laughing their butts off at my expense. Ended up shoveling a path for the back wheels so it could move maybe 20 feet.
default_additional_gavel.gif
I drive my g35 in the snow just fine... It's all about tires and lsd. VDC is defeatable even without the mod I said just by doing a donut... this screws up VDC and puts into limp mode SLIP light stuck (which is just no vdc, no active abs, and no active lsd (brake controlled and trottle) The dyno people should have known this.

woodys77

I believe the nismo software removes that feature. Yamaha owns the company responsible for tuning it. There's a bunch of Yamaha suspension components.

Sent from my T8788 using Board Express
Yamaha you say?? Thanks
default_angry.png
now I need one! lol

patsti

NitrousFed
Ummm... BS!
370z puts down 280-300 whp

Nismo 370z puts down 330whp stock... some basic bolt ons and he can hit 350whp or more (intake, headers, test pipes, UDP, retune)

ls1 from 2000's put down around 280-310 some make it to 325... they make slightly more trq...

why would he want to take his motor that makes more power out and lose every thing computerized on his car? Almost nothing would work.

Some 350z G35 guys have done it because the options to build NA power are better for a TRACK ONLY CAR!

Nate would make more power with a sc/Turbo kit and tune for less money then swapping a LS1 into his car.

COSTIGAN86

370z puts down 280-300 whp

Nismo 370z puts down 330whp stock... some basic bolt ons and he can hit 350whp or more (intake, headers, test pipes, UDP, retune)

ls1 from 2000's put down around 280-310 some make it to 325... they make slightly more trq...

why would he want to take his motor that makes more power out and lose every thing computerized on his car? Almost nothing would work.

Some 350z G35 guys have done it because the options to build NA power are better for a TRACK ONLY CAR!

Nate would make more power with a sc/Turbo kit and tune for less money then swapping a LS1 into his car.
From what I've seen, its more like 280hp/250tq at the wheels.

Blue GT

LS1 swaps are for 240s and rx7s. Car is pretty hot in person.

This car screams Nate, fast, low, loud (visually but the exhaust sounds great too) and tuned from the factory. I only hope he holds on to it for more than 6 months........

Latest posts

Back