Joe's SkittleMobile!

Gretsch308

mind sharing how much you got em for? I understand if not
default_wink.png
Wheels or Mcgards? Wheels, I traded my stock wheels and tires plus $250. Mcgards were $115 shipped.

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Yeah Wheeldude sucks. I think most people know my opinion on them. I'm still fighting with them about my wheels even after Rota says they should be warrantied.

Gretsch308

So I sent wheeldude an email with the pic. This is their response and my counter response....Start from the bottom. Sometimes I'm angry...

Mr Soriano, the first issue I had with Wheeldude is I ordered the Mcgard Lugs on 9/19. I received a confirmation e-mail directly after the e-mail was placed. Finally with no more correspondence from Wheeldude I decide to contact your company via e-mail on 9/23. I got an e-mail response that simply said "Status changed to processing". Does it really take 4 days to process a simple order? Second issue is the shipping procedure you used. When I order a product on line, I expect that product to come in the original manufacturers packaging. I don't care how much it cost you in packaging. I am paying for the shipping. How do I even know that those lug nuts are not used??? You guys do not even use any dunnage in the bag, so the lug nuts are just bouncing around in there. I know that you put the protective caps on there. I do not want damage to the lug nuts even if it is in a spot that will not be visible. I would highly suggest shipping the lug nuts with the OEM packaging. It just looks trashy and not professional at all. Customers are only willing to pay for the product and to get the product out the door. Customers are not willing to pay for poor internal processes. I apologize if this is harsh. Just giving you my opinion.

Thank you

Joseph Rotford

--- On Thu, 9/29/11, Joseph Soriano wrote:

Subject: Re:

To: "Joe

Date: Thursday, September 29, 2011, 11:57 PM

Hi joe,

This is joseph, I own wheeldude.com.

I came across your email and I want to make sure your concerns are addressed.

We actually have been shipping lugs like that for years now and if there is something we can do economically to improve service to the customer, I would like to know how to improve it. If you do have time, can you elaborate on the exact issue you had w/ the packaging? I would also like to know what other issues you had w/ wheeldude.com.

Hope to hear from you soon.

- sd

---2011/9/29 Joe

Do you guys seriously send product to end customers like this? This is very un-professional and I have had a terrible experience with this company. I shall never order product from this company again. Thank you

Well from his response to you and how the product was sent I would say wheeldude.com is highly unprofessional. They aren't part of the BBB. Sadly enough there are many companies out there cutting corners that shouldn't be cut.

Gretsch308

Agreed! So next on my list is WHiteline 22mm FSB and RSB with HD endlinks from IIR!!! Import Image Racing is a company that should be used as an example for wheeldude to strive for.

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
I have ordered from Rally Sport Direct as well, that is one to search for parts as well. All oem packaging and unbeatable prices!! Great customer service on top of that!!

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Import Image has treated me very well more than once, I'm sure you'll have great luck with them. I think it's getting close to time that I talk to someone higher at wheeldude.

Latest posts

Back