Joe's SkittleMobile!

Gretsch308

Here is a slightly better pic. I also ordered a Perrin shorty antenna. I also had some thinkgeek gift certificates so I ordered this.

e915_gl1_iphone_diagnostic.jpg

58613356.jpg

Gretsch308

Reception did not seem too bad. I don't really listen to the radio anyway. There was definitely reception loss.

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
Here is a slightly better pic. I also ordered a Perrin shorty antenna. I also had some thinkgeek gift certificates so I ordered this.

e915_gl1_iphone_diagnostic.jpg

more information on this! how well does it work and how much information does it show you?

Gretsch308

more information on this! how well does it work and how much information does it show you?
It works pretty good! This is just the cable to connect to the iPone from the OBD-II port. I got this app. There is a bunch of parameters that you need to enter into it about your car like drag coefficient and rolling tire resistance. I need to get more accurate numbers for those. It will display coolant temp, boost, MAF temp, MAF volume, etc... There are about 200+ parameters that it can display. It also has a virtual skid pad that displays lateral G's which works pretty well. It has "Race Track mode" that displays you route on a map and tells you where you have accelerated and decelerated. The app will also display CEL codes and clear them! I will try and get screen shots tomorrow.

Gretsch308

Cleaned this pig yesterday and also got my under the seat woofer in. Might install it this week end if I get frisky.

7de7d11b.jpg

Latest posts

Back