JoshP's Dirt Drive recap

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
I cannot believe the insensitivity you guys are showing. The car he just bought and put a ton of work into is now ruined. Lets show some sensitivity otherwise I'll have to spruce this thread up a bit.

toddcinpittston

slow hooning
Josh, have you conifered with council to see if you're in an actionable position? Either with the condition of the subie you bought, or with some of the liable being posted?

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
Lame.... Weld that strut tower up
Weld it to what? The whole strut tower is literally mush. It had two secondary cracks higher up around the front that can't really bee seen in the picture.And I don't even know what you'd weld to on the car. I can't imagine there's much steel left for quite some distance around where the tower is supposed to attach.

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
I'm all about welding up complete shit piles, but the issue I see with that is not welding it up, but welding it up and making sure it is square and you can align it right. If all the towers are in the right place I say keep going, but if they're not, ehhhh move on.

RyanR

///|||\\\|||///|||\\&#092
Swap everything into a custom tube chassis, turbo that shiat, and run mt. Washington. You know you want to.

JoshP

after driving it 200 miles the strut tower is completely disconnected,also the other strut tower is just as bad... I was taking pics to send to mike, but I didnt even bother sending its so bad. Plus its not like JUST the strut towers rusted either lol

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
after driving it 200 miles the strut tower is completely disconnected,also the other strut tower is just as bad... I was taking pics to send to mike, but I didnt even bother sending its so bad. Plus its not like JUST the strut towers rusted either lol
Right, by the time a strut tower rusts out and separates, the rest of the car is gonna be close to breaking in half.

jaKe

>>><<<>>><<<
branching out to a new subaru or are you not hemlock'd into them?

JoshP

Ok change of plans im selling the thing to the best offer.. Need to rush the title first tho

Latest posts

Back