July 8th Annex Thread

RedForester08

So who's going? Can't believe no one has started this thread yet. Got the Kumho's on the WRX rims and they are 10 time better than the RE 92s that I had on last time. I'll try to keep my hands in the cars this time. I've got a buddy bringing up his 2001 Camaro Convertable with the LS1 to give a try. Hopefully the guy with the black Camaro will be there to talk shop with. Weather should be great.

R

redlinerally

Heh heh... don't toast the Kumho's too much, Jim... hopefully it doesn't rain.
default_wink.png

RedForester08

Heh heh... don't toast the Kumho's too much, Jim... hopefully it doesn't rain.
default_biggrin.png
Don't you have a diaper to change!!!

I took them out for a test rip and they handle MUCH better then the RE92's And the roads where a little wet. But hey I'm just in it for the fun. (mostly)

R

redlinerally

I am Bionic MAN! I can change a diaper AND post at the same time!!! >
default_biggrin.png

gearsoup

bullshit! I can't even do that! And I've been changing diapers for a bit longer than you (and no, I don't wear depends)

EvilAsPie

So i guess we wont be there. RS is still running pretty bad. :'(

But, we'll take this much needed day to get stuff done around the house.

Have fun everyone!

Trainable

Sucks to hear. Hope you guys get the car sorted out shortly. Maybe it is just scared after seeing what you did to the OBS. ;D

akinaspeedstar

another great day watercrossing. just once i'd like to auto cross haha.

not my best work today, for some reason my tires just wouldn't stick. but i got my goal time. it just wasn't fast enough.

thanks Andy/Antonio for a great day!

urabusturbo

my tires suck pretty bad but i still had a good time. i slid a lot after it got wet and the last corner on my last run i got pretty sideways.

HR radness

His royal radness
Did you race your SS?

I had the day off but mine is set up for rally-x right now and is teh suck on pavement, and why bother when Antonio is there;)

RedForester08

Well Antonio kicked ass and Ryan did also. Had fun and still learning. Did better overall than the first time. Much room for improvement but that will just come with seat time. The tires worked great and never pushed in the corners. One of my better times was in the rain at the end of the day when I was trying different things out. We got 4 runs in the dry and 2 wet. Good turn out for a rainy start and finish.

ruggedman

not my best work today, for some reason my tires just wouldn't stick. but i got my goal time. it just wasn't fast enough.

No problem, it was a wicked fun course I thought (not to toot my own horn
default_wink.png
). Now the next event better require some HP with the course design so I can win my class again >
default_biggrin.png

On a side note there weren't too many subies (aside from the really regulars) that made the trip to Orono last time...let me strongly suggest that people attend the next one up there, it's by far our best lot. So book your hotels for the weekend of 8/18 and 8/19.

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶

No problem, it was a wicked fun course I thought (not to toot my own horn
default_wink.png
). Now the next event better require some HP with the course design so I can win my class again >
default_biggrin.png

On a side note there weren't too many subies (aside from the really regulars) that made the trip to Orono last time...let me strongly suggest that people attend the next one up there, it's by far our best lot. So book your hotels for the weekend of 8/18 and 8/19.
Orono is so damn rough in the Otter. I have a hard time keeping the wheels on the ground...

ralli

I really liked the course :) Agent Smith, J Miller and I spent a lot of time on the course and had some good discussions to try to get it just right. Very good time.

I would like to add a note that Mr. Brighton kicked everyone's butts with a very convincing win in AS. He was 2nd overall just .5 seconds in pax behind J Miller. And Mrs. Brighton ran for the first time, I think had a great time (i hope) and did an awesome job.

akinaspeedstar

the opening corner and the ending corner KILLED ME. i couldn't figure out a good way to get around then with out putting the car into a full drift, which i didn't try cause i knew i couldn't pull it off with out looking stupid
default_wink.png

Latest posts

Back