July 8th Annex Thread

ruggedman

the opening corner and the ending corner KILLED ME. i couldn't figure out a good way to get around then with out putting the car into a full drift, which i didn't try cause i knew i couldn't pull it off with out looking stupid

akinaspeedstar

so the results are already up. you have to love that almost instant gratification. ;D

and i didn't do as bad as i thought i did. i would have placed if james wasn't driving the shoe!!!

and i think that was my problem with the first corner i couldn't figure out when to shift. i tried it early and it bogged i tried it late and i ran out of gear, the perfect time to shift my car happed to be right in the middle of the corner which doesn't work so well haha

brighton

Rally Fluffer
I really liked the course :) Agent Smith, J Miller and I spent a lot of time on the course and had some good discussions to try to get it just right. Very good time.

I would like to add a note that Mr. Brighton kicked everyone's butts with a very convincing win in AS. He was 2nd overall just .5 seconds in pax behind J Miller. And Mrs. Brighton ran for the first time, I think had a great time (i hope) and did an awesome job.

Thank you Sir!!! I would like to say great job too 1st STX!!! The Mrs. did have a great time I was hoping too she would have a good time (maybe next time she'll run the s2k) >
default_wink.png
I'm really proud of her for the first time ever, she did really well IMO , she is somewhat sad she did get a novice trophy. but there is always next time, also thanks for coaching her, she doesn't want to hear me say "stay off the clutch" anymore so maybe you can tell her that

Trainable

Had a great time. Thanks to the guys who put in the work designing the course.

Don't know if the new tires made me any faster, but they sure made the car more fun to drive. ;D

Now if only one of you fellow WRX drivers could tell me when I should have shifted to 2nd that would be great.
default_wink.png

ruggedman

Had a great time. Thanks to the guys who put in the work designing the course.

Don't know if the new tires made me any faster, but they sure made the car more fun to drive. ;D

Now if only one of you fellow WRX drivers could tell me when I should have shifted to 2nd that would be great.
default_biggrin.png
Thanks it's great to hear people enjoyed it! It was my first time chairing so that's good to hear. ;D

And i shifted exactly like Antonio.
default_wink.png
He and I were right neck and neck again.... O0

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
That was a great course, I really enjoy the annex lot.

it is extremely smooth compared to some of the other lots.

great job on the course Andy/Antonio

akinaspeedstar

and i bet the tarmac might actually be sticky if it was hot and dry haha

so the word on the street is that we get another date in august! mint!

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
and i bet the tarmac might actually be sticky if it was hot and dry haha

so the word on the street is that we get another date in august! mint!
it was plenty sticky for me.

Trainable

I have enough issues with the slaloms without shifting right before or in them. :-
default_wink.png

I should probably ask you guys these useful questions the day of the event when it could actually help. ;D

WRXav8r

ARRRR.... I was looking forward to keeping Antonio on his toes this season.... but I moved out and have a whole new set of cars to destroy.... MUUUAHAHAHHAHA!

Latest posts

Back