July Meet

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
So I just read the thread... another parking garage. I learned the hard way that you needed cash for the portland one. BRING CASH PEOPLE! I had to make a line of cars back up because I had to go to an ATM...

OH, PS.

I will be in attendance, Its my last subaru meet so everyone gooooo
uhhh my friends have a free ticket to warped tour... so I'm pulling out.
That's what she said

FAIL

Last edited by a moderator:

fattie

fat kid
fattieus arbuckelus will be there. as long as the slocus doesn't spontanuesly combust on the ride up.

So I just read the thread... another parking garage. I learned the hard way that you needed cash for the portland one. BRING CASH PEOPLE! I had to make a line of cars back up because I had to go to an ATM...
Anyone have an idea how much the parking garage is?

GClark

I'm out got the kids tonight, grittys aint the best place for a 4 and 5 year old.. hopefully next month

Grittys is very much a family restaurant. We have never picked a place that wasn't family friendly, always <21 allowed too.

Nate

Founding Father
Parking is 100% free. Just be careful the bottom floor is used by the police department. So be wise about your driving habits. I

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
Nate is correct, parking is free. Shoulda said that in the first post!

10 minutes left of work then its Subarus and beer.... mmmmm

See you all there!

ReZPunK

have fun guys....im stuck at home tonight...have to pack to go to this stupid rally.
default_frown.gif

haha wtf who am I kidding... I HAVE TO PACK TO GO RACING!!!

see all who come friday and saturday, come visit the DoublePlus Racing service tent!

Nate

Founding Father
I'm not sure I can stay too late. So I might be over early having a beer at the bar. Might make out for dinner too. We will see.

i-wagon

As much as I could use a beer and time away from my everyday life. I couldn't afford to drive back to auburn tonight. Have fun ya'll, top floor should be almost empty in the garage

fattie

fat kid
im on my way , I may be there around 7 so if some1 could please wait up for me that would be awesome

Craig

have fun guys....im stuck at home tonight...have to pack to go to this stupid rally.
default_frown.gif

haha wtf who am I kidding... I HAVE TO PACK TO GO RACING!!!

see all who come friday and saturday, come visit the DoublePlus Racing service tent!
ill see you there rez

Tyler

Sadness ... apparently I haven't been on enough lately. I'm just seeing this and realized I missed it. Damnit, I actually could have gone to this one too
default_additional_sad.gif

GMan

My first meet with you guys and I had a ball. Dairy Joy was a great idea after that meal. Maybe next time we can go to Starbucks!

Latest posts

Back