MS July 2010 Meet

Ryan

Fellas make sure to check my first post or page 7 for parking details, if you haven't yet.

Stein

Stein
Good going to the EG caravan that parked in the middle
default_tongue.png
. There was room up near my car under the trees for 3 more cars (and maybe a fourth in the corner).

Gabe, thanks again. Might have them mounted tomorrow or wait until I get back in August.

And Pat, what, I don't even...
default_mad.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

GClark

Had a great time tonight! Met a bunch of new people, this queah Dan, and the food wasn't too bad either. Can't wait to get the Legacy running so I be part of the burn out contest
default_additional_sillylol.gif
. Shorty wins btw.

:

LGHT SBR

Yes good times tonight. Buffet was pretty good. We should do another meet there sometime in the future.

I knew that Boon's wagon was faster than my sedan, but I found out tonight on the way home for sure.

Stein

Stein
Gah, why couldn't you guys go that fast on the way up? lol

I only had to drop below 80 twice on 295 on the way home at 6:30-7ish. Very nice traffic flow

iahtnoob

We only got up to 120 kmh on the way back young nate;) and good job ryan on selecting the site for the meet.

Last edited by a moderator:

Stein

Stein
Were you guys the car that showed up right before people headed in and I left? Silver wagon I think?

K

Kati

so April was Augusta, May was South Portland, June was Lewiston, July was Brunswick, I say we go to Cacciatores in Waterville for August for affordable priced, large portioned, very tasty food and a huge parking lot!

Matt

if we were to do a super meet, meaning the north and south ms members, waterville is roughly an hour drive for each end...port---->wtvl bng-----> wtvl....i dont think ive heard of the place and i grew up there, is it in the downtown area of town near the weird statue they put up in the big parking lot that all the rigs get stuck on???

bigd003

Waterville sounds great to me! I'm in and I know a couple others who will be there as well, wherever it ends up being.

Also, I want to get in on a group drive! NH Kanc, lets get it on
default_additional_unamused.gif

Latest posts

Back