MS July 2010 Meet

iahtnoob

I am leaving from Cumberland we could meet at the Yarmouth rest area... I think Big Sexy is going with me.
k pat, i'll meet you guys there at the rest area. Just post a time you want to meet.

Ryan

Guys, just a note on this location. If for some reason it's super busy Wednesday night there (which I doubt it will be, since we have the banquet room reserved for us), and the parking lot is full, there is lot to park in to the right of China Rose (If you're facing China Rose from the street) that can be used. I doubt anyone will have to park there, but just in case some of you aren't familiar with the area.

Also, if you guys can all park along the BACK SIDE of the lot, it will make for better photos.

Here's a map showing what I'm talking about. Park along the yellow line. If the lot is full for whatever reason, you can park in Lot B (in red).

meet.png

Thanks guys.

Nate

Founding Father
Anyone coming from Lew/Aub area wanna meet up? for the drive? Maybe we can meet up at EG if anyone there is planning on going.

Nate

Founding Father
Uhhhhh. How about 5:30ish leave time. So anytime before then if you wanna shoot the poop.

SUBARUDE

No, you don't
default_biggrin.png
.I guess I'll have to get my light bar painted and back on the car (been trying to sand rust off of it). It just got out of the oven (had to dry the water off before painting later this afternoon
default_frown.gif
).
i will give you 2 half worn tiger paws 205/55/16 for free if you show up
default_biggrin.png
don't worry i'm not going to eat there either
default_biggrin.png

Stein

Stein
Seriously? I need a fourth tire with a tiny bit more tread to get my 5-spokes on.

Are they all-seasons?

Stein

Stein
I'm coming!

Gotta make sure I'm not doing anything.

Pat, Big Sexy, Boon, I'll meet you guys. What time? And we're talking the one near Delorme, right? Does a 5:20 leave time sound reasonable? Get to the meet 10-15 minutes early?

Latest posts

Back