just got a brand new subaru impreza, whats up everyone

whats the next events for the summer, want to go on a rally tour :)

• tours

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • new friends

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

imprezident08

:laughing4: im a first time sub owner, my friend tyler (spinmaster), got me on to this site, wondering if anyones interested in a subaru tour!!! somewhere around maine! lets set it up!

im james by the way

Evan

welcome jay.

you can check out the 'club news and events' section at the top of the forum for group drives and meet and greets. i think there might even be one in the works already.

Rightseat

if you want to do a real live rally tour, come on up to New England Forest Rally, July 11-12. Ya won't find more real rally cars closer! Pastrana Block Johnson, etc...even some more or less normal type of guys from Maine will be racing as fast as they can go and trying not to hit stuff.

somebody on STM should organize a group drive up. Our team Last Ditch Racing will be there, making noise and dust in the woods. We've done the rally since 1999.

imprezident08

:headbang:, im going to have to get an older wrx or something to race offroad in, im afraid my 08 impreza might get hurt! but hell i'd love to come see these events! where and when

Impreza05

We have a group drive June 29.Don't worry about your subie I pound mine and it still looks ok.

Picture217.jpg

Geist

Congratulations!! You definitely look happy in the posted picture! :headbang:

Definitely come on the group drive...

smosh

My first reaction was, "Dude, get a life and wait a day!"

then I saw your signature... :laughing4: good luck!

STInate

Baxley’s Speed Shop
Hells ya $$$$$$$$ :headbang: July 11th

Anyone buying a 3G iPhone should come see me at the brighton ave ATT so I can make my STI break the sound barrier! :eek:ccasion14:

Latest posts

Back