Kati's '98 Forester S

Marino

I <3 BOOST
Thanks! Did I see you last week in Jefferson? I passed a car that looked a lot like yours.
Wasn't me, but there is a kid who lives in Jefferson with a blue 04 WRX that looks a lot like mine. I'm sure it was him. I actually ran into him at a gas station the other week and told him about the website, he said he'd join but I don't think he has yet.

A pic of them together (mine on the left):

20140512153030913_zpsb4a5b302.jpg

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Wasn't me, but there is a kid who lives in Jefferson with a blue 04 WRX that looks a lot like mine. I'm sure it was him. I actually ran into him at a gas station the other week and told him about the website, he said he'd join but I don't think he has yet.

A pic of them together (mine on the left):

20140512153030913_zpsb4a5b302.jpg
Yeah must have been him. Definite difference between the two as well.

IBratmanI

After an already shitty day, the radiator went in this, this afternoon. And the header leaks again. Yay.

IBratmanI

Ordered a new header. Didn't want to spend the money, but it's a better quality one, so hopefully it'll be cheaper in the long run.

Also Industry is coming down and bringing a new radiator with him, so hopefully after that, there won't be any more issues. I just hope when it overheated it didn't hurt the motor.

Latest posts

Back