Kati's '98 Forester S

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Are you sure your not look to drone them to sleep LOL
I ain't worried, besides, it comes with a silencer. If it's too loud, the silencer will go in. It'll stay out when I drive it
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:

IBratmanI

New resealed motor is in. And it's actually a 99, so it has the stronger, phase 2, 2.5 block. Also got the suspension lowered and the Rays 18" wheels on. That took a lot longer than expected due to the lock rings not moving freely, and then I actually put it too low so I had to put it back on the lift, and take it all back apart and readjust it. Now it sits nice, and rides nice too. Next is flaps, exhaust, tint, and getting it aligned. Flaps might happen tomorrow.

IBratmanI

Got the Rally Armor flaps on today. Had to modify them a bit. With them bolted on the holes they come with, they were completely folded over and dragging on the ground. So I drilled new holes in the flaps, and did a little trimming.

IBratmanI

Forgot to add, I had to ditch the rear sway bar all together. I actually have a 20mm WRX one and Kartboy endlinks I was installing, but the sway bar actually sits directly on the rear lateral link. So unless I want to listen to that hitting all the time, had to go without it. Shouldn't need it a ton, the coilovers do a pretty good job of keeping things planted.

Latest posts

Back