*Knife Talk Thread*

Gretsch308

Like this but tan handle.

L-str-sng-t-green.jpg

Nate

Founding Father
I hate you Pedro for making me waste my afternoon watching that fat kid cut crap, and talk with a dumb accent. I've literally watched like 5 videos...

scubiecraig

I was waiting for something bad to happen. lol. I thought he was going to slip when he was cutting up the branch and whack his leg or foot or something...

Ray

The Northernah'
Oh Pedro I see you've found what I do with my spare time, now all of you know what I look like.....

Nate

Founding Father
I have more blades then this. Have a couple Kershaw and CRKT knives. But I really love my Spyderco knives. List as follows: (bottom to top) Stainless Delica that I've had for like 10 years. Delica 4, Endura 4 (Glock armorer tool edition), and my new purchase Persistence. It's the Delica sized little brother to the Tenacious. The Persistence will be replacing my Delica as my every day carry knife. Absolutely love the full flat grind on the leaf shape blade. And quite possibly the sharpest Spyderco I've owned out of the box. Picked it up new with now box for $25 at a gun show yesterday. Crazy good value.

2012-02-13152503.jpg

2012-02-13152536.jpg

2012-02-13152558.jpg

And a small fixed blade: Tom Brown Scout.

2011-04-16194455.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

i-wagon

I love that byrd I picked up at that show. been hacking up zip ties and can still shave with it. I'll have to not be lazy and get a pic

brighton

Rally Fluffer
I've been happy with the Cold Steel Voyager I picked up on-sale two months ago. I carry it everyday. It's had an edge well.

(M16 for size comparison)

C4EA06EC-16C8-4F37-99DD-7DBA7F047FE2-484-000000D6837BB9D1_zpsd028de3a.jpg

boxerboost

Does anyone have any tips on what "kind" of paracord wrap I should do on this handle? I can't seem to find a wrap style that plays nicely with the grooves cut into the handle. Thanks!

xeiln9.jpg

Gretsch308

Does anyone have any tips on what "kind" of paracord wrap I should do on this handle? I can't seem to find a wrap style that plays nicely with the grooves cut into the handle. Thanks!
I would either just do a simple lanyard or you could do a Turks head knot. Stormdrane or Tying It All Together should have YouTube videos on how to do it.

i-wagon

I forgot how I just did my new mini kabar neck knife. Also got acrkt free range hunter, new favorite folding knife

HR radness

His royal radness
I am looking for a new blade to get my dad.  I'd like to get a ZT folder (he loves NCIS) but they are out of my price range.  Does anyone own the SOG trident and can give me an opinion?  I saw a few of you guys have the CRKT special forces folder on this page.  I was debating between getting the SOG and the CRKT

Opinions?  I know you all have one:)

brighton

Rally Fluffer
I am looking for a new blade to get my dad.  I'd like to get a ZT folder (he loves NCIS) but they are out of my price range.  Does anyone own the SOG trident and can give me an opinion?  I saw a few of you guys have the CRKT special forces folder on this page.  I was debating between getting the SOG and the CRKT

Opinions?  I know you all have one:)
I've had great luck with SOG the knife I carried everyday for two years was the SOG Flash 2. It held up great, kept an edge very nicely.
tfsa98_bg.jpg

Latest posts

Back