LED Interior Conversions: Clusters, HVAC, Etc.

apkarian100

Vendor
I am now offering LED conversions for many interior components of your Subaru! The conversion includes me personally taking out your interior components, installing the LED conversion, and putting everything back together.

I offer a variety of colors:

Red:

LCKLS1230R-C-150x120.jpg

Blue:

LCKLS1230B-C-150x100.jpg

Green:

LCKLS1230G-C-150x120.jpg

Yellow:

lckls1230y.jpg

Ultraviolet:

LCKLS1230P-C-150x120.jpg

Cool White:

lckls1230w-c-150x120.jpg

Pink:

100-lantsuncom_photo-t1228453196.jpg

Gauge Clusters!

DSC04587.jpg

HVAC Controls!

DSC04588.jpg

Door Controls!

DSC04585.jpg

Pricing:

Gauge Cluster: $100 plus supply cost. (Supply cost is usually around $30, but is subject to change for custom projects/applications)

HVAC Controls: $50 plus supply cost. (Supply cost is usually around $30, but is subject to change for custom projects/applications)

Door Controls: $25 plus supply cost (Supply cost is usually around $30, but is subject to change for custom projects/applications)

Labor prices are subject to change if extra work is required.

Deals!:

1. Combined gauge cluster and HVAC control conversion: $125 plus supply cost.

2. Combined gauge cluster, HVAC, and door control conversion: $140 plus supply cost

If you plan on doing the work yourself, I can offer a reduced rate, but you are responsible for making everything work correctly. I cannot be responsible for mistakes.

PM me if you're interested!

apkarian100

Vendor
From a recent customer:

:devil:
Daytime pics

Cluster off

DSC03026.jpg

Cluster on

DSC03025.jpg

Cluster on in shade

DSC03027.jpg

Everything dims! Cluster, HVAC, Fog & Cruise!

couldn't be happier, more pics and details tonight when it gets dark

Nate

Founding Father
Looks good man! I might have to pick your brain about adding some red to my interior. I have a couple ideas of things you might be able to help me with.

Nate

Founding Father
Have you taken apart anything in the 08+ WRX's? I have some interest in having some things color changed. And maybe adding some more ambient lighting to the cabin. I have heated seat switches with yellow lights (want them to be red to match the rest of the car). Then maybe adding some more red led lighting to areas to match my red floor lighting.

apkarian100

Vendor
I haven't had a chance yet to work on the 08+ Imprezas. If I can get at the LEDs, I can change the color on them.

Have you taken apart anything in the 08+ WRX's? I have some interest in having some things color changed. And maybe adding some more ambient lighting to the cabin. I have heated seat switches with yellow lights (want them to be red to match the rest of the car). Then maybe adding some more red led lighting to areas to match my red floor lighting.

scoobiesforlife

i am definatly interested in the led conversion and everything. just also am low on funds. i have a 1998 legacy outback, and i would want to get the leds in the hvac, seat heaters, window switch and the gauge all changed from the green or amber color, to a blue. to match the car of course. approx how much would that run?

Latest posts

Back