Licensed 2 weeks. Already Crashed.

RallyGal

RallyGal
Thanks everyone for wishing me luck
default_smile.png
and yeah, nobody getting hurt was the important thing... but I definitely learned my lesson... I'm going to be much more careful on the road. I might have found a parts car in Farmington that I'm saving up for.. hopefully it'll still be there when I get the money for it :/

i-wagon

some junk yards sell whole front clips, look around

Last edited by a moderator:

05RSKID

Dont feel bad I got into a accident with in the first 2 hours of having my license lol but it wasn't my fault. Glad that no one got hurt and seems like a day or two of work once you get your parts car and you will be good as new

RallyGal

RallyGal
Yeah I'm looking for a parts car because I need a few parts for the engine too... I need a radiator, an AC condenser and a few other things... My brother removed the whole front clip for me today so now we just need the parts to put it back together... So if anyone knows where I can find a parts car, it'd be much appreciated if you let me know
default_smile.png

WRB_Tank

You should have Ray make a complete list of all the parts you need. I have some of the stuff, and I'm sure others on here do to.

RallyGal

RallyGal
Im gonna need opinions when it gets closer to needing a paint job
default_smile.png
Im deciding between SRP or black... not sure. And I really just need a parts car that has everything because I feel like it would be cheaper than buying stuff part-by-part... I need a lot of things... including the 2 front fenders.

Ray

The Northernah'
The car needs:

• Rad. support
  • both fenders
  • hood
  • bumper
  • bumper beam
  • headlights
  • corner lenses
  • grille
  • passenger fender liner
  • radiator
  • ac condenser
  • timing belt cover
  • coolant gooseneck of bottom of block
  • powersteering pump and ac pump (un-related issues)

So pretty much a ~500$ donor car is the best bet here.

Today I got the entire radiator support and everything that's broken off except the bent part circled in red below. that's just a few more spot welds and then its off.

101_2651-1.jpg

powersteering pump and ac pump (un-related issues)

flat4awd

Owl's Auto JDM
I'm sure Cumberland Salvage has an OBS front end, or at least some of the parts from that list that you need. I can't guarantee quality or color of bumper/hood/fenders so you might want to call them and price it out if you want to piece it together 207-829-5021. Good luck putting the lego's back together.

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
There's a chance if you tell the junk yard you need all those parts they'll give you a good deal on it. Although, a part car you can junk it and make half the money back. I'd call around and see if anywhere will give you a nice package deal, though.

Latest posts

Back