LL Bean Auto-X in Freeport 5/17 - directions?

ruggedman

^ Why LL Bean sucks.

A G-Stock mini shouldn't be faster than an SM STi (aka James' rig).

That lot is a joke.

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
I showed up to hang out and brought the sister to take pictures.

img0816bou.jpg

img0726.jpg

img0786m.jpg

img0836y.jpg

img0847.jpg

img0868.jpg

img0872x.jpg

img0874vyg.jpg

I got a ride along in the BMW. The transition between the two areas of the lot looked ridiculously small. I was thinking to myself the whole time about how crappy it would be in the mustang. Still had fun hanging out.

The trip to and from Freeport did allow for the discovery of new twisty back roads though.

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
Unpainted body kit
default_eek.gif

SRSLY?
that is one of our members.

I believe that the fenders are on the way (stockers are pretty bent up as you can see)

and I assume it is less expensive to paint the whole kit once than pieces and parts.

LostinMaine

8/26/85 - 5/23/10
that guy driving the GS mini is crazy fast... and Nye in his MR2 syder was right there with him the whole itme. I has .7sec behind in the vee. i might ave been able to take them if i hadnt blown the bottom end in the vee, but still put in a respectable time. the problem with the facemelter is it almost has too much power for the courses where he has to put in so much imput to bring the car back for the next element. That lot is small ill agree but i thought the course layout was good with a huge left hand sweeper that was coming close to toping out 3rd in the vee.

dont know if ill be at the next event in the vee or my audi or at all see how things work out

whiteREX06

that is one of our members.
I believe that the fenders are on the way (stockers are pretty bent up as you can see)

and I assume it is less expensive to paint the whole kit once than pieces and parts.

Yea that's mine, it was a rough winter and some retard hit my car while it was parked in front of my apartment. it bent up both front fender and the rear fender, i got the rear fixed and i am ordering the siebon cf fenders while i am in the middle east and then when i get back everything will be painted and looking sick gnasty!!!

i just got the bumper and i was super stoked to get it on cuz it is pretty sick so that's how it is...unpainted for now

Latest posts

Back