Lobstahmobile is no more

-=Lobstah=-

Mrs. Lobstah called this morning with sad-sad news. She fell asleep at the wheel when driving to work and went off the road in the RS. Mrs. Lobstah is fine, just minor aches, but the report i got fromher on the RS is not good. Going to look at it this afternoon to check out the damage, but from wife's words it's not drivable anymore....

That's it. End of signal transmission for now....

:- :-[ :'( :'( :'(

Redline

woah dude. i am so sorry!

I am glad she is alright. Falling asleep at the wheel is scary enough... going off the road would give me a heart attack!

Tyler

Damn man, sorry to hear that .. glad she's alright tho ... I've fallen asleep at the wheel before .. NOT FUN

-=Lobstah=-

Yes the car was paid off, but i still had to pull 300 out for emergency towing and god knows how much it's gonna run me to get it up here.

Just got back from looking at the car in Gray. Let's just say that when i told my wife i was gonna make the car into a rally project, she apparently couldn't wait
default_biggrin.png

Drivers side guardrail hit, fishtail, ditch dive, eat dirt..... literally.... the front bumper is full of mud and grass, looks like a car was hungry
default_redface.gif
The verdict: She's totalled, the car that is.... Gonna try to sell as a parts car or part out, if the whole deal wont work....

Pics to come soon.....

akinaspeedstar

is the frame bent up at all ?? if it's just the bumper and the side that's all repairable. i'd check it out further before you call it totaled.

glad everyone is ok.

-=Lobstah=-

is the frame bent up at all ?? if it's just the bumper and the side that's all repairable. i'd check it out further before you call it totaled.

glad everyone is ok.
pretty positive that the frame is shot. you can see the damage all the way to the back (things are closer together), and the radiator is almost a part of an engine now. Looking at AT LEAST $2000 of damage

-=Lobstah=-

Though I posted it FS, i'm still no sure of the extent of the body damage. If there's a person with decent knowledge of auto body, I'd appreciate a second opinion...

Latest posts

Back