look who i ran into at funtown

04Exploder

its not actually him but he looks exactly like him... PAUL SR.

l_5c66179c3191483aacb3617f64ff3627.jpg

K

Kati

haha! How much of a geek are you that you got your picture taken with him just cause he has a mustache and is chubby!! LMMFAO!!
default_additional_bsflag.gif

You know I like you and I'm just clownin' you, your smile is priceless, and that is HILLARIOUS what Kristof pointed out!! I really don't know who N'Sync are, but that shirt has got to be like 10 years old... right?! And for him to be tatted up and with his plugs!!

Now I just thought of something.... DUDE that is probably your friend with the N'Sync shirt on isn't it?!?! Cause isn't that your daughter?!!? MY BAD! But it was still funny! And it's even funnier if he didn't have anything to wear out, and you said, "You can wear this shirt, it's kind of dirty, but it's the only thing I have"!! LMMFAO!

04Exploder

hahahah that's to funny

-----Added 8/21/2009 at 03:00:28-----

yea he got that shirt at goodwill.. he has some other amazing shirts that i would not be caught dead wearing. but being him and his personality he can pull it off. cause all you wanna do is laugh when you see him, he is so funny and a crazy insane guitar player too

STInate

Baxley’s Speed Shop
omg

-----Added 8/21/2009 at 07:14:12-----

I have to give him huge props though cause he has an aqua teen tat though. I love that show.

SUBARUDE

when i seen the pic i thought you were going to say the famous person you were in the pic with was travis barker not paul sr.

internalcombust

hahahah that's to funny

-----Added 8/21/2009 at 03:00:28-----

yea he got that shirt at goodwill.. he has some other amazing shirts that i would not be caught dead wearing. but being him and his personality he can pull it off. cause all you wanna do is laugh when you see him, he is so funny and a crazy insane guitar player too
Is that Brian S with the in sync shirt? Looks just like a guy I know. Did all my ink. He is an amazing artist and guitar player, and funny as ****. Havn't seen him in a while.

Latest posts

Back