Looking to buy WRX or (Mods are a PLUS)

llessuresaj

Looking for either a WRX (Mods please, no stock.)

OR

STi

Had 2 STi's (04' and 07'). Rather go that way because I know a little mit more about them. But a WRX with mods might turn me over. Post here please, if the cars dented/beat/scratched, do not post. I'm crazy about my car being in perfect condition.

Pictures as well please.

I do have cash in hand, so I am VERY serious. I live in Nashua, NH, but have a place in Cape Neddick, ME.

I will travel up there for the car.

llessuresaj

I meant to put "Looking to buy WRX or STi (Mods are a plus)"

My bad! If a mod can edit that I would appreciate it! Thank you

diabloadsit

I have an 06's STI but heavy mods. But the body isn't perfect. I would say $500 and it would be. Plus, I believe the motor will need a rebuild soon. She still has perfect compression and power but burns oil.

wzrd

I might be willing to sell a 06 wrb WRX limited. Bought new with 17 miles in january of 07, aprox 23k miles on O/D.,factory maintained and modded by evergreen subaru....specs/build stats listed in the gallery section under"wzrd project".....car is in A #1 condition.......wzrd/out

p.s forgot to mention the newly upgraded brake package[slotted roter's,hawk pads,coated lines]as of 2k miles ago.

Last edited by a moderator:
2008 STI Lightning Red w/24k. 1-owner car, sold here to local doctor. New tires, no mods. $29,999. For more info, pm me.

Kristof

Banned
2009 sti dark grey with only 4400 miles obviously im the only owner car is in pretty much perfect condition expect one ding on driver side wheel. k&n drop in filter and stage 1 tune asking $29,700 pm if your interested

MikeD

N/A All The Way!!
2008 Lightening Red STi at Evergreen.....

This car is awesome...even though the red paint screams "Hey Mr. Officer, watch this!".

MikeD

N/A All The Way!!
2008 STI Lightning Red w/24k. 1-owner car, sold here to local doctor. New tires, no mods. $29,999. For more info, pm me.
Its sitting at Evergreen right now

wzrd

Looking for a price point of 25k and under. Sorry I didn't specify that. Talking to 04wrx now, any others let me know.
ID slide under the 25K mark
default_biggrin.png

wzrd

Dont buy my car,all i will do is waste the money on buying one of 2 new Dodge chargers sitting at my local dearlership....And regret the loss of my most awesomely modded subaru....Good luck with finding a new ride.

Latest posts

Back