Mainely Telemark

Nate

Founding Father
Sorry, I don't telemark... but have been downhill skiing for 23 or so years. Would love to get out and shread up the slopes with you guys this year sometime. John- I need new boots this year. Got anything for me?? Looking to find a good deal on some new (least years model) boots or something. I don't care about buying the top of the line stuff anymore. I'm not racing anymore, and can't justify the money spent for what little I can get out on them.

Smokinjoe

My names Devon. I've been skiing for nine years off and on, at lost valley because I'm cheap and its close. I currently don't own ski's because basketball coaches prohibit outside sports during the season. So I quit basketball.
default_cool.png

soooo if anyone has boots or ski's they wanna sell me... lol
I have an extra pair. They are nice, just to small for me. What size shoes do you wear?

4WRXter

Skier!
Sorry, I don't telemark... but have been downhill skiing for 23 or so years. Would love to get out and shread up the slopes with you guys this year sometime. John- I need new boots this year. Got anything for me?? Looking to find a good deal on some new (least years model) boots or something. I don't care about buying the top of the line stuff anymore. I'm not racing anymore, and can't justify the money spent for what little I can get out on them.
What size do you need? I normally carry the upper end of the mid-range offering. (if that makes sense) I do have some "leftovers". Just not in all sizes.

Nate

Founding Father
Well it's been a while since I've bought boots. I've replaced skis and poles a couple times, but have been rocking the same Solomon boots, since high school racing. I couldn't seem to find a size on the boots I have, but I wear an 11 sneaker. If you have anything for a decent price shoot me PM. I will make a trip up to see you sometime in December for lunch and boots!

Blue GT

Whats up guys, I don't tele, just freeski. My name is Dallas and my current setup includes 182 Liberty SB's twin tips (small independent colorado ski company). Soloman freeride boots and marker bindings. I don't race, just ride all over the mountain and do a little of everything, jumps, slide rails, trees everything.

I lived at sugarload for a year before college and put in the serious mountain time but since college have been going 10-20 times/year since then. I'm in for a mainley day whenever.

Matt

matt.....use to ski all the time at eatom mountain in skowhegan when i lived in fairfield, started snow boarding shortly after and been doing that ever since,would take days off on wed for maine day at sugarloaf, half price. going on 10 yrs of boarding, no broken bones yet....run a k2 darkstar and a palmer prophet board....hoping to get back into it this winter

Baadboytony

Names Tony..been pinning for 21 years..Riding my ole K2 and Black Ice with Pit bulls and Rottes. Scarpa T1's Hope to see you out there.

Latest posts

Back